Red Acid Gen.2 & Sesaglow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5-14-07

ok so heres the deal, i been going threw alot of bullshit lately, dealing with some extreme depression agian, hadn't left the house in like 8 days and i was binge eating and totally ****ing up my diet progress to date i gained 10 pounds back my leg was swollen, went to the hospital they told me i cant eat salt anymore, and i just felt like giving up, but im back out of all that bullshit, im feeling alot better now, tomorrow ima start keeping my day to day log agian, i will be getting some more red acid and sesaglow, because i feel like i didnt give this my all and do these supplements any justice, because they were working wonders for me when i was taking them, so im going to get back on my daily logs like i was, and ill be getting another supply of this and ill keep this updated threwout next month as well, im sorry that i been so ****ed up lately, im sure im not the only one that has done this type of shit before, but ill get back on my job, and ill get this weight off, no more bullshit, im going full speed ahead,

as for today i worked out an hour and a half, thankfully i havent lost any strength, i took the supplements and felt great, i ate some brown rice and chicken

tomorrow, ill have a better in depth report on what im doing at the gym and the times im eating and so on

Comment

5-15-07

ok, so im back at it, yesterday i took the supplements, felt great, ate wrong at one meal, but im getting back to where i was, took GM 25mins before workout then, worked my legs for an hour

workout:

3 sets of 12 hamstring curl downs (dont know the proper name for this) @ 135lbs

3 sets of 12 hamstring curl ups (like a kicking motion, ill find out the names today) @ 70lbs per leg

3 sets of 12 seated leg presses @ 740lbs

3 sets of 12 laying cable squats @ 410lbs(machine max)

3 sets of 12 seated cable leg presses @ 410lbs (machine max)

3 sets of 12 incline seated leg presses @ 300lbs

Comment

5-17-07

whats up folks, supplements had me feeling great today, GM 20 mins before workout had me pumped, still trying to get my diet back in order tho, but ill definitely be getting back on that real good soon, slowly but steady, trainer told me i need to be doing more cardio, so as of tomorrow ima start walking 1 hour 3 times a day, but as for today this was my workout

workout:

Incline Dumbbell Presses: 2 sets of 12 @ 60lbs per arm (120lbs)
        Incline Dumbbell Presses: 1 set of 10 @ 70lbs per arm (140lbs)
        Incline Dumbbell Presses: 1 set of 9 @ 80lbs per arm (160lbs)
        Incline Dumbbell Presses: 1 set of 6 @ 90lbs per arm (180lbs)
        Straight Bar Bench Press: 2 sets of 15 @ 140lbs
        Straight Bar Bench Press: 2 sets of 7 @ 185lbs
        Military Press: 1 set of 15 @ 95lbs
        Military Press: 1 set of 12 @ 115lbs
        Military Press: 1 set of 10 @ 125lbs
        Military Press: 1 set of 10 @ 135lbs
        Pec Fly: 3 sets of 15 @ 185

Comment

Sounds like you're back in action

Comment

Working...
          X