TmmyGnz "BAM" tester log!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tommygnz
    I'm gonna do a full upperbody workout and post my measurements. Dont be fooled by the avatar. I had alot of comments about how much I'm liftin, sayin it should be more (accordin to my pic). But like I said many times, I aint out to bench a house, I aint even tryin compete!!!! EVER*

I just wanna live longer and feel younger ever since my son was born.

But anyway, dopatech at the beginning of this log which was almost done anyway along with halodrol liqui-gels were EXCELLENT. They really were an overnight success.

But BAM,GB,JW,and Myozene is a SICK WAY TO GO.

I'll postback in a few!
    lol, bench a house. Just remember though, you're built like you look like you can lift a house. End all though is health, and that's first and foremost. No sense in being strong as an ox but sick as a dog. Keep up the good work. You got me seriously considering BAM/JW when I finish my cutting. Good job so far.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
    Purple Wraath
    Green Magnitude
    Orange Triad
    White Flood
    Blue Up
    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Thanx pimp. But this is all I got right now. It sux Iwas makin big progress, maybe alil too fast, so GOD said " sick'em"!!
      I got my new measurements since leavin the hospital and I'm not happy ATALL>

Measurements after my sickness....w/out workout-

Shoulders: 53
      Chest: 481/2
      Arms: 161/8
      Upperabs: 38
      spare tire: 32

I SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
      Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Comment

Thanx pimp. But this is all I got right now. It sux Iwas makin big progress, maybe alil too fast, so GOD said " sick'em"!!
        I got my new measurements since leavin the hospital and I'm not happy ATALL>

Measurements after my sickness....w/out workout-

Shoulders: 53
        Chest: 481/2
        Arms: 161/8
        Upperabs: 38
        spare tire: 32

I SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
        Suck it up. Mind over matter man. You know you're lacking right now due to being ill. You're not using it as an excuse. You know you can do better, so get to it. Push it aside as a bad training day and move on. Lift heavier/longer next time out and put these results in the past. Looks like you need some YN to go with your stack then....

Seriously, you know you can do better, so do it.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

Current Supps:
        Purple Wraath
        Green Magnitude
        Orange Triad
        White Flood
        Blue Up
        100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Alrighty Then! Whats Yn?

Comment

Its the Neuphoria baby, everyone's doing it

A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

lol, not everyone. The cool kids don't use it. I get high off life, and working out, and playing with my son, and shagging the wife, etc...

Current Supps:
              Purple Wraath
              Green Magnitude
              Orange Triad
              White Flood
              Blue Up
              100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

FINAL REVIEW OF BAM

Got some AFTER BAM pics.......U want a b4 pic... check my avatar, Got some things goin on in life so its hard to keep up with the computer and logs. CHIT HAPPENS
                .................................................. .............................

BAM is the shit for real
                !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Tommygenz; 01-27-2007, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Damn dude, looks like you got bigger in the back and the arms big time. Kind of hard to tell the chest since the definition was there to start with. Kick ass man, good job.

Current Supps:
                  Purple Wraath
                  Green Magnitude
                  Orange Triad
                  White Flood
                  Blue Up
                  100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
                    Damn dude, looks like you got bigger in the back and the arms big time. Kind of hard to tell the chest since the definition was there to start with. Kick ass man, good job.

Thanx man. It was kinda hard to tell while I was in it. But when i took the pics and compared i was suprised too. AND I was SUPER CARB LOW the whole month. BAM and JW is a serious mass building stack, whether U want bulk or not!! lol
                    Now I face my dilema!! Summers coming!! What stack should I run out in TWO DAYS and get for CUTTING. This bulk stack gave me 12-14 lbs, strength gains, confidence, AND along with that comes BODYFAT!!! lol.......What IYO is a great cutting stack?

Comment

Thanx man. It was kinda hard to tell while I was in it. But when i took the pics and compared i was suprised too. AND I was SUPER CARB LOW the whole month. BAM and JW is a serious mass building stack, whether U want bulk or not!! lol
                      Now I face my dilema!! Summers coming!! What stack should I run out in TWO DAYS and get for CUTTING. This bulk stack gave me 12-14 lbs, strength gains, confidence, AND along with that comes BODYFAT!!! lol.......What IYO is a great cutting stack?
                      Yeah, didn't want to say your abs looked like they got hidden away alittle, but you knew you gained some though. Hmmm.....not sure. I'm semi-cutting now. My not really cutting anymore calories as just eatting better, and more cardio. However, currently I'm using RA Gen1 and Max CLA, while experimenting with BU (SF) at night as psuedo-GH. Only been on this for a week but seems to be working.
                      How much you looking to drop by summer, or say, in the next 3-4 months? Honestly, I'd think you should stick to how you are NOW for like a month atleast so then body adjusts, THEN start the cut. Should be ready just in time depending on the goal.

Current Supps:
                      Purple Wraath
                      Green Magnitude
                      Orange Triad
                      White Flood
                      Blue Up
                      100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

WHY wouldnt you say it??????lol You saying it would make me work harder to get it back, than just saying I look good. Just picture this, going from a 265lb tub of pudding, to a ripped 195 lbs, and now up 210 and semi slop!! Its heart breaking lmao. But I gained mass and muscle with it, so atleast I know it'll be there when I shed the loosness. Somebody recommended MEGATREN and Megazol, any info on those?

Comment

WHY wouldnt you say it??????lol You saying it would make me work harder to get it back, than just saying I look good. Just picture this, going from a 265lb tub of pudding, to a ripped 195 lbs, and now up 210 and semi slop!! Its heart breaking lmao. But I gained mass and muscle with it, so atleast I know it'll be there when I shed the loosness. Somebody recommended MEGATREN and Megazol, any info on those?
                          Who makes them? I saw something on a MEGABOL, but not megazol. It was a prohormone I believe. 265lb of pudding, lmao. Yeah, show me that pic and I'd believe it. So looks like you need to maybe drop what, 10lbs? Not too hard in the time till summer. Get on it already.

Current Supps:
                          Purple Wraath
                          Green Magnitude
                          Orange Triad
                          White Flood
                          Blue Up
                          100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Working...