TmmyGnz "BAM" tester log!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice. Post pics man.

One thing, if trying to build, then how come so low on cals?
    Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
    Purple Wraath
    Green Magnitude
    Orange Triad
    White Flood
    Blue Up
    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Where's the update?? You're slackin! Better be lifting hard then!!!

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

Current Supps:
      Purple Wraath
      Green Magnitude
      Orange Triad
      White Flood
      Blue Up
      100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
        Where's the update?? You're slackin! Better be lifting hard then!!!

MAAN me and my wife were huggin the bowl and bedstricken, for a day& 1/2. Stomach virus and flu bug. Pukin, bodyaches everything. I still took myBAM and JW though. I was gonna get on and let you's know but even typin hurt my fingers . I'll return with chest today.
        Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Comment

Originally posted by Tommygnz
          MAAN me and my wife were huggin the bowl and bedstricken, for a day& 1/2. Stomach virus and flu bug. Pukin, bodyaches everything. I still took myBAM and JW though. I was gonna get on and let you's know but even typin hurt my fingers . I'll return with chest today.
          Damn that sucks. The little one steer clear of it atleast?

Current Supps:
          Purple Wraath
          Green Magnitude
          Orange Triad
          White Flood
          Blue Up
          100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

OK
            I was soooo amped up for a chest day, but my partner canceled on me. So I had to do it myself . I adjusted by more sets and reps wit less weight.

My nutrition was way less than required due to my flu and virus yesterday.

Calories: 1600Protein: 160
            Carbs: 150
            Fat: 30

"Chest"

Exercise Training Log
            1. inclined bench [ 5 Sets ]
            20x135 | 10x165 | 12x165 | 12x165 | 10x185 | - |
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            2. flat bench [ 4 Sets ]
            10x185 | 10x185 | 10x185 | 8x185 | - | - |
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            3. inclined flys [ 4 Sets ]
            10x80 | 10x75 | 12x40 | 10x40 | - | - |
            4. declined flys [ 4 Sets ]
            8x50 | 8x40 | 8x40 | 6x35 | - | - |
            5. wide push ups [ 3 Sets ]
            35xbw | 35xbw | 35xbw | - | - | - |
            6. fwd lean dips [ 3 Sets ]
            15xbw | 10xbw | 10xbw | - | - | - |
            Exercise Training Log (ETL System Beta) - Provided by Hybrid-X
            Sign-up for email alerts of supplement testing & contest opportunities!

ALot of people are doubting me BUT>>>>>

PICS ARE COMING::::::::

Comment

Yesterday was basically a do over of chest day. But this time with my workout partner. What a difference. Forced reps mean the world.

Yesterdays nutrition:
              calories: 2100g
              protein: 225g
              carbs: 195g
              fat: about 50g

today will be biceps and back!

Comment

TODAY was a BITCH!!!!! Fought with the wife about !

ANYWAY...... "me being me,switched up my bicep workout......:

My heaviest dumbell, **** do all routines with it. ( hammers, concentration, alt seated,standin curls, reverse grip, spinated) EVERYTHING.... all the way down the rack. WHAT A PUMP AND RIP.
                After that kept it simple and did 10 sets of pull ups till failure.... then a 2 mile run..... ON THE STREET.."F"a treadmill..
                Got some pics here from friday. Bi and back....I hope I attached'em right.
                Attached Files

Comment

Great workout day on shoulders. Veins poppin and runnin down my neck, shoulders and chest!!

I really think this JW/ Bam stack is kickin in suttin serious!! I feel and look thicker than ever!

SHOULDERS

Exercise Training Log
                  1. military press [ 3 Sets ]
                  10x135 | 10x135 | 10x135 | - | - | - |
                  2. behind the neck press [ 3 Sets ]
                  10x95 | 10x95 | 10x95 | - | - | - |
                  3. DB press [ 6 Sets ]
                  12x65 | 12x65 | 10x65 | 10x40 | 10x40 | 10x40 |
                  4. front and side db lats [ 5 Sets ]
                  8x40 | 6x40 | 10x35 | 8x35 | 12x25 | - |
                  5. reverse flys [ 3 Sets ]
                  10x25 | 10x25 | 10x25 | - | - | - |
                  6. dips [ 4 Sets ]
                  20xbw | 20xbw | 20xbw | 20xbw | - | - |
                  7. pushups [ 4 Sets ]
                  30xbw | 30xbw | 30xbw | 25xbw | - | - |
                  Exercise Training Log (ETL System Beta) - Provided by Hybrid-X
                  Sign-up for email alerts of supplement testing & contest opportunities!

Comment

This F**kin sucks. I just spent 3 days in the hospital for pneumonia. I lost 8 lbs for not eating and I feel like shit. So I'm basically starting all over. I'll post my new measurements in my next thread.

Comment

Damn dude, you've gotten sick more in this thread that I have in the past 3 years alone. Might want to look into something to help boost the immune system if not already on something. Multi's are so-so for that, but something IS better than nothing as I see you are taking those. The pics look good T, definately good definition in the back and the arms look like cannon balls almost. That's what I'm shooting for but will take me awhile to get there. Suprised by the numbers you posted inregards to looking at your size. Kind of odd for the weights with your size, though I understand about being ill/not eatting/general feeling like shit. Keep it up man, and reap the rewards of perseverence.

Current Supps:
                      Purple Wraath
                      Green Magnitude
                      Orange Triad
                      White Flood
                      Blue Up
                      100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

you know what, everyyear at this time is the only time I get sick. 3 kids in seperate schools I guess could add to it. Last year I spent New Years Eve in the ER with 105 degree fever. Since then, not a sniffle until december!! lol Thanx for all your help and inspiration regardless.
                        Oh yeah, You were suprised with the numbers meaning I should be doin more or less?

Comment

Originally posted by Tommygnz
                          you know what, everyyear at this time is the only time I get sick. 3 kids in seperate schools I guess could add to it. Last year I spent New Years Eve in the ER with 105 degree fever. Since then, not a sniffle until december!! lol Thanx for all your help and inspiration regardless.
                          Oh yeah, You were suprised with the numbers meaning I should be doin more or less?
                          I feel ya, my little one while not in school gets sick from his cousin ANYTIME they're together but is fine the rest of the time. Fortunately I don't get sick easy, but when I do it's like that 105 fever you got. I'm hyped to see how the testing goes, just wishing my cut would be faster but can't rush through it.
                          I was suprised because they seemed low to me. You look like a big dude, and look like you'd lift heavier. However, like I said, I understand after going through those ailments the last couple weeks that the strength and power would lack some. Keep it up though.

Current Supps:
                          Purple Wraath
                          Green Magnitude
                          Orange Triad
                          White Flood
                          Blue Up
                          100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Actually,I always admitted that my strength wasnt in weights. I was always a pushup man. I started with weights only 6-7 months ago. And I started with some dumbells and a bench with a few plates. I recently started workin out with a partner. He's weak as hell but he can atleast help me with the extra reps and especially forced ones. I always do more reps and sets. Maybe if I lower the reps with more weight, the numbers would climb.

Comment

I'm gonna do a full upperbody workout and post my measurements. Dont be fooled by the avatar. I had alot of comments about how much I'm liftin, sayin it should be more (accordin to my pic). But like I said many times, I aint out to bench a house, I aint even tryin compete!!!! EVER*

I just wanna live longer and feel younger ever since my son was born.

But anyway, dopatech at the beginning of this log which was almost done anyway along with halodrol liqui-gels were EXCELLENT. They really were an overnight success.

But BAM,GB,JW,and Myozene is a SICK WAY TO GO.

I'll postback in a few!

Comment

Measurements after my sickness....w/out workout-

Shoulders: 53
                                Chest: 481/2
                                Arms: 161/8
                                Upperabs: 38
                                spare tire: 32

Comment

Working...
                                X