No announcement yet.

TmmyGnz "BAM" tester log!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said in my other thread, I stopped all supps for only 3 days and did a colon cleanse trial. I'm 32 and ate like crap my whole life. I was always regular so that wasn't a problem.I just said to myself, lets clean the gutter before I really get into deep SH****t! lol

Anyway, in only 3 days the scale showed a 10lb drop in weight. Some of it is definately cuz I was eating less while cleaning out. But what I see in the mirror, BIG DEAL!

Now I'm ready to start my stack of:

Prime
    Green Bulge
    Glycer Grow
    Jungle Warfare
    BAM (and continue my BAM log)
    Myozene
    Dopatech

This is not including the basics, bcaa's,multi, fish /flax oil caps, glutamine. etc etc.

Colon Clenz is a great idea......especially in later ages.

Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Comment

So what'd you use to "clean the gutter"?
      A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
        So what'd you use to "clean the gutter"?
        A regular supp called COLON CLENZ @ walmart. 10$.......They had others,kits and all that. I just wanted to see what would happen. I'm glad with the choice I made. Cheap and well worth the wait.....HOLD ON I GOTTA DROP SOME>lol

Comment

OK today I return with a new stack:

Prime
          Green Bulge
          Glycer Grow
          BAM
          Jungle Warfare
          Myozene

I'll post again after workout!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommygnz
            Like I said in my other thread, I stopped all supps for only 3 days and did a colon cleanse trial. I'm 32 and ate like crap my whole life. I was always regular so that wasn't a problem.I just said to myself, lets clean the gutter before I really get into deep SH****t! lol

Anyway, in only 3 days the scale showed a 10lb drop in weight. Some of it is definately cuz I was eating less while cleaning out. But what I see in the mirror, BIG DEAL!

Now I'm ready to start my stack of:

Prime
            Green Bulge
            Glycer Grow
            Jungle Warfare
            BAM (and continue my BAM log)
            Myozene
            Dopatech

This is not including the basics, bcaa's,multi, fish /flax oil caps, glutamine. etc etc.

Colon Clenz is a great idea......especially in later ages.

Damn, I'm almost 30 as well and have been thinking about it as well. So what happened? Did you have the shytes for a few days, or was it over a shorter span?

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
            Purple Wraath
            Green Magnitude
            Orange Triad
            White Flood
            Blue Up
            100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
            US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
              Damn, I'm almost 30 as well and have been thinking about it as well. So what happened? Did you have the shytes for a few days, or was it over a shorter span?

Well I probably should've did it longer butI only did it for 3 days. Lots of water and not too much food. The day I first took it, it(theshittin) started later that day. But after that, it was mostly in the mornings. It was borderline diarreah at first but then it was just mushy and it all sat at the bottom of the bowl. Thats how i knew it wasn't diarreah, it was lining and built up junk. I stopped takin it cuz there was almost nothing comin out the last day. So I figured,ok thats enuff. Plus I missed my supps.

Comment

Sorry for the delay. We had to re-boot our computer last night.
                Anyway, 3 days without any supps really put a hurtin on my performance. Gotta get back in it, hard. Today I did chest, and just to make up for the days off I did bi's too.

New Stack:

Bam
                Prime
                Jungle Warfare
                Green Bulge
                Glycer Grow
                Myozene

"Chest "

Exercise Training Log

1. flatbench(diff.grips) [ 5 Sets ]
                12x175 | 12x175 | 10x210 | 10x220 | 8x220 | - |
                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                2. inclined(closegrip)[ 4 Sets ]
                10x155 | 10x165 | 12x145 | 8x145 | - | - | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                3. flys/dbpress (sprsets) [ 4 Sets ]
                10ex70 | 10ex70 | 15ex40 | 10ex40 | - | - | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                4. inclined flys [ 4 Sets ]
                10x55 | 10x55 | 10x40 | 12x35 | - | - | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                5. dips [ 3 Sets ]
                20xbw | 15xbw | 12xbw | - | - | - |
                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Biceps"

Exercise Training Log (ETL System Beta) - Provided by Hybrid-X
                Sign-up for email alerts of supplement testing & contest opportunities!
                Exercise Training Log

1. seated DB curls [ 4 Sets ]
                10x65 | 10x65 | 10x40 | 10x40 | - | - |
                2. EZ bar curls [ 3 Sets ]
                10x115 | 10x115 | 10x115 | - | - | - |
                3. concentration curls [ 4 Sets ]
                12x40 | 10x50 | 12x40 | 10x35 | - | - |
                4. D>T>R> hammers [ 4 Sets ]
                10x65 | 10x55 | 10x45 | 10x35 | - | - |

I'm definately not satisfied with my performance!!

Comment

I know how you feel, I had my gallbladder taken out, and had to sit on my ass for 2 weeks, now I'm trying to get back into it. Strength is gone compeletely, its almost as if I'm starting over
                  A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
                    I know how you feel, I had my gallbladder taken out, and had to sit on my ass for 2 weeks, now I'm trying to get back into it. Strength is gone compeletely, its almost as if I'm starting over
                    It sucks.....you almost feel like you never lifted B4 and every step ahead u had, you fell back behind everybody. "THANK THE LORD THAT MUSCLES HAVE MEMORY"

Comment

Today was GREAT. Felt great after the first warm up set. Having a partner helps alot. I also gotta comment on my new pre-workout supp. "PRIME" from our very own ALRI. Taste is great, mixability is great,and the pump is super. Much props for this.

SHOULDERS

Exercise Training Log
                      1. behind the neck press [ 3 Sets ]
                      8x115 | 8x125 | 8x115 | - | - | - |
                      2. seated DB press D.T.R. [ 6 Sets ]
                      10x80 | 8x70 | 5x55 | 8x40 | 10x25 | - |
                      3. arnold press [ 3 Sets ]
                      8x40 | 8x40 | 8x40 | - | - | - |
                      4. front and side lat. raises [ 6 Sets ]
                      10x35 | 8x35 | 6x35 | 10x25 | 10x25 | 10x25 |
                      5. reverse flys [ 3 Sets ]
                      10x25 | 10x25 | 10x25 | - | - | - |
                      6. dips [ 4 Sets ]
                      20xbw | 20xbw | 20xbw | 20xbw | - | - |
                      7. bicycle crunches [ 2 Sets ]
                      20xbw | 20xbw | - | - | - | - |
                      8. crunches [ 3 Sets ]
                      15xbw | 15xbw | 15xbw | - | - | - |
                      9. leg raises [ 2 Sets ]
                      10xbw | 10xbw | - | - | - | - |

All this followed by 20 min cardio on the bike.

Comment

Congrats Tom. Progress and dedication is quite good up until this point, keep it up. Just a quick question, I myself want to stop drinking for the next couple of month (for my cut). What exactly are you doing to help keep you focused and I guess to "fill the void" of drinking. What do you do to unwind and keep your mind off of what everyone else around you is doing? Thanks and keep up the great work!
                        Loyal Controlled Labs user since October/06!

Comment

Originally posted by Biceps18
                          Congrats Tom. Progress and dedication is quite good up until this point, keep it up. Just a quick question, I myself want to stop drinking for the next couple of month (for my cut). What exactly are you doing to help keep you focused and I guess to "fill the void" of drinking. What do you do to unwind and keep your mind off of what everyone else around you is doing? Thanks and keep up the great work!
                          WHAT THE F**K!

What...where...and who is this comin from

If its a stranger...ok....IF NOT....

THIS IS MY LOG>>>> >>>!!!

DONTASKME thingsexcept how my supps aregoing.

Other than that....""""justkiddin"""""...........I just stay busy. A 3yr old son is a handful enough. Plus the fact that SUMMER IS AROUND THE CORNER and I refuse to be the one sayin dam if I just stopped this and started that BACK THEN>!!!!!!!!!
                          Last edited by Tommygenz; 01-08-2007, 01:14 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Tommygnz]WHAT THE F**K!

[QUOTE]

Hilarious stuff. Oh yea, a little one will DEFINATELY put things in check for you. Got a boy,2, and damn if I can't do anything without thinking about him first. Good thing though. Good job T, keep it going!

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                            Purple Wraath
                            Green Magnitude
                            Orange Triad
                            White Flood
                            Blue Up
                            100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                            US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

[QUOTE=Spartan][QUOTE=Tommygnz]WHAT THE F**K!

Hilarious stuff. Oh yea, a little one will DEFINATELY put things in check for you. Got a boy,2, and damn if I can't do anything without thinking about him first. Good thing though. Good job T, keep it going!

Thanx man...

Comment

OH SHIT....things are gettin serious. Last week my arm measurement was 16". Today I gained to 16 1/4" ! Where am I going...lol. I feel super. BAM and JW is a CRAZY stack...especially with GREEN BULGE....Watch the "F" out! lmao
                                Anyhoo, todays food intake isnt what I wanted. It aint bad as far as calories, but I wish I could've upped the protein a lil. This is all before my after dinner snack which will probably be cottage cheese and some whey with water.

cal: 1997g
                                prot: 204.5g
                                carb: 208g
                                fat: 32g

Tryin to slice up while Im in this MASS stack...still gained a 1/4" in arms in a week....IMAGINE WHATS NEXT.

BICEPS

Exercise Training Log
                                1. EZ curls [ 4 Sets ]
                                10x70 | 12x90 | 10x90 | 8x90 - | - |
                                2. alt. DB curls [ 5 Sets ]
                                10x60 | 8x60 | 10x40 | 10x40 | 8x35 | - |
                                3. one arm preachers [ 4 Sets ]
                                8x40 | 8x35 | 8x25 | 8x20 | - | - |
                                4. DTR hammers [ 6 Sets ]
                                12x65 | 12x55 | 12x45 | 12x40 | 10x30 | 10x25 |
                                5. concent. curls [ 3 Sets ]
                                10x35 | 10x35 | 12x25 | - | - | - |

TRICEPS

Exercise Training Log
                                1. nose breakers [ 4 Sets ]
                                12x65 | 12x95 | 10x95 | 10x75 | - | - |
                                2. inclined tri ext. [ 4 Sets ]
                                8x40 | 8x35 | 8x35 | 10x25 | - | - |
                                3. kickbacks [ 4 Sets ]
                                10x25 | 10x25 | 10x25 | - | - | - |
                                4. bench dips legs elev. [ 3 Sets ]
                                10xbw | 10xbw | 10xbw | - | - | - |
                                5. dips (diff. grips) [ 4 Sets ]
                                15xbw | 13xbw | 10xbw | 5xbw | - | - |

I'm feelin this stack like a mothaf******!!!!

Last edited by Tommygenz; 01-09-2007, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X