JD's cut and keep the mass log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem, bro.

I hope you manage to get some pics up too. Before and after pics are the shizzy, but not a necessity.

Comment

Sorry I havent updated in a couple of days. I have been busy with some school work. Anyways here is Wednesdays workout:
      Back/Biceps/Forearms
      2x6 180lbs lat pulldowns
      2x6 190lbs vbar pulldowns
      2x5 145lba barbell rows (up 10lbs from last week!)

2x6 50lbs standing dumbell curls (up from last week also!)
      2x6 105lbs barbell curls (up 10lbs from last week!)
      1x6 45lbs dumbell hammer curls (up 5lbs per dumbell from last week!)

2x8 barbell wrist curls
      2x8 dumbell wrist curls

15min light cardio after workout

This workout was great. I went up in all my lifts from last week! I think this is great considering I am cutting! I was really pumped after this workout. I had great intensity during the whole workout. I started using 4 scoops of glycergrow in my pre/during/post drink. I looks like I am starting to get the effects from it. These are the kind of things that keep me motivated to continue. Sleep has also continued to get better since taking 3 white bloods at night.

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
        No problem, bro.

I hope you manage to get some pics up too. Before and after pics are the shizzy, but not a necessity.

I dont have any before pics but I took some the other day that i might post tonight and I will post some after.

Comment

Today was Cardio
          I did 35 min cardio after meal one today.

Energy has been really high this week. I actually ended up doing 5 minutes more cardio today than usual. The only negative today was that when I got back from doing cardio I got a really bad stomache ache. It didnt last too long though. Great day other than that though. I will post weight and measurements either tomorrow or Saturday.

Comment

Sorry for not updating it was a crazy weekend and I was extremely busy the whole time. Any ways today I did Chest/Shoulders/Triceps.

3x4 245lbs flat bench
            2x5 205lbs incline
            2x8 dips

2x6 55lbs arnold dumbell press
            2x6 30lbs side lateral raises

2x6 105lbs lying tricep extensions
            2x6 90lbs tricep pressdowns

15 min cardio after workout.

Todays workout was no that great. When doing chest I just didnt feel very focused. The weights on bench felt really heavy today and I stuggled with flat today and did 1 less rep on all 3 sets of it from last week. Shoulders and triceps felt fine though. It was really hard to get into the zone today. I had alot of energy but I just wasnt into it today. I am kinda bummed about the workout overall. Oh well you win some and lose some. Hopefully next workout will be better.

Comment

Today was cardio. Today was also much better than yesterday I am in an overall better mood. Anyways, I decided to bump up cardio this week and for now on I will be doing 40 min cardio instead of 30 min.

Today I did 40 min cardio 1 hour after meal 1. Ive been meaning to update my stats but I havent had a chance so I will weigh and measure tomorrow morning. Here is my current supplement timing with the fenotest and white blood added in:
              Meal 1 8:00am: 2 omega 3-6-9's, 1 sesamin, 2 fenotest, 1 adam multi
              30 min pre workout 8:45am: e/c I am currently in my week of taking 2 times daily.
              pre/during/post workout 9:00am: 8 scoops xtend, 1 scoop wpi, 4 scoops glycergrow
              Meal 2 11:15am: 2 omega 3-6-9's, 1 sesamin
              Meal 3 3:00pm: 1 adam multi, 2 fenotest
              appox 5:00pm: e/c
              Meal 4 6:30pm: None
              Meal 5 9:30pm: 2 omega 3-6-9's, 1 sesamin
              Prebed 12:00am: 1 adam multi, 3 white bloods

I think I forgot in the beginning to list how I take my e/c. I take it 1 week of once per day 30 min before workout. Then week 2 I take it twice per day once 30 min pre workout then about 5 in the afternoon. Then I take a week off of taking it. I have seen great results doing it this way.

Comment

Measured myself this morning:
                Weight: 203lbs (-3lbs so far)
                Arms: 16"
                Waist: 33.5" at belly button 33" 1" above belly button (down 1" from start)
                Calves: 16"
                Shoulders: 50.5"
                Chest: 44"
                Theighs: 25"

Ok, today was Back/Biceps/Forearms:

2x8 wide grip pullups
                2x8 palms facing each other pullups
                3x5 machine rows with full stack

2x6 50lbs dumbell curls
                2x6 105lbs barbell curls
                2x4 45lbs dumbell hammer curls

2x8 barbell wrist curls
                2x8 dumbell wrist curls

15min light cardio after workout

I am really shocked with the measurements so far. I have been able to lose fat and keep most of my size, the only measurement that has went down has been my waist!! I have noticed increases vasculairity arcoss my shoulders and chest and I am looking much leaner in my arms and waist. Well so far so good. I have been losing 1lb per week. Todays workout was pretty good I had lots of energy like I have had this whole log and all lifts felt great especially the pullups. Anyways tomorrow is cardio day so I will update when I am done.

Comment

Thursday I did cardio 1 hour after meal 1 for 40 min.
                  Friday I did Legs/Calves:
                  3x6 290lbs squats (up 10lbs)
                  3x6 541 on leg press machine (up 2 plates on the stack)
                  2x8 leg extensions with all weight on stack

1x20 standing calve raises with toes pointed in 280lbs
                  1x20 standing calve raises with toes pointed out 280lbs
                  1x20 standing calve raises with with straight 280lbs

I decided to change the calve workout up this week and they were freakin swole after this!

15 min cardio after workout.

I weighed myself again on friday and I was 202lbs so thats down another pound this week! Looks like bumping the cardio up helped out alot. Well its the weekend time to relax till Monday. I think I might be switching gyms on Monday also. My schools gym is pretty shitty the heaviest dumbells they have are 55lbs so I think I will enjoy this new gym better. I will update on Monday night.

Comment

Todays was Chest/Shoulders/Triceps:

3x5 245lbs flat bench
                    2x5 205lbs incline bench
                    3x8 dips

2x5 185lbs military press
                    2x8 30lbs dumbell side raises

2x6 105lbs lying tricep extensions
                    2x6 90lbs tricep pressdowns

15 min cardio after workout

Todays workout was alright. Nothing out of the ordinary. I didnt have a whole lot of focus today. I think this cutting diet is starting to get to me. Well hopefully things will get better.

Comment

How are things going ?

Comment

Working...
                      X