Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kyle Hannah's Contest Preparation Mr. Natural Minnesota: Sponsored by CONTROLLED LABS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RBEliminator
    .... But enough of that, that's what dieting for a show is all about. Gettin' Shredded.
    Yea budday !!!

Everything sounds on point !

Comment

• RBE awesome job man. I haven't been here in a while but I'll ask a question. It's pretty simple but maybe you can just cover the type of dedication one needs to get to a sub 7-6% BF. Kind of like what are you doing day to day right now and after 10% that is aiding most in losing the fat. I have never been sub 10% before. I know you have the logs, but maybe you can simplify it?

BTW, awesome job man, you're going to be RIPPED for that show. Can't wait to see the final pics and you on stage. Later bro.
      Loyal Controlled Labs user since October/06!

Comment

• Today's Notes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leg night tonight on a refeed day went well. Here were my numbers Squatting:

185 x 12
        225 x 10
        265 x 8
        275 x 6

These were up from last week, but last week I was feeling like piss Whereas this time around I felt better.

Also, My energy only came around for my training session tonight. 3 caps of Amp combined with 3 caps of Blue Up stim version and 2 heaping scoops of White Flood preworkout, got me fired up enough to blast through one of my final Leg days before GO TIME. As a matter of fact I'm still in the "rush" zone right now as I sit here typing this, good stuff .

After squats I did some lunges, Glute-Ham Raises, DB squats with my heels on 10 lb plates and wrapped it up with some DB jump squats and 6 more sets of calf work. Today was a long day to, I was up at 5:30 this morning, and just now gettin home coolin down.

2.5 weeks out from the Central Midwest Championships and 3.5 out from the Natural Minnesota. I'm ready; Confidence is HIGH, and I want that Pro Card as much as I ever did right now. It's Go Time!
        SPONSORED BY CONTROLLED LABS

Join me on my way to becoming a Natural Pro:
        http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...d.php?t=930030

bodynsportraining@yahoo.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Biceps18
          RBE awesome job man. I haven't been here in a while but I'll ask a question. It's pretty simple but maybe you can just cover the type of dedication one needs to get to a sub 7-6% BF. Kind of like what are you doing day to day right now and after 10% that is aiding most in losing the fat. I have never been sub 10% before. I know you have the logs, but maybe you can simplify it?

BTW, awesome job man, you're going to be RIPPED for that show. Can't wait to see the final pics and you on stage. Later bro.

Just consistency and sticking to your diet. Counting pro/carbs/fats daily is The difference IMO. Knowing what your consuming each day is the difference maker. Figure out how many you consuming daily right now if your at a plateau and adjust accordingly. Eat the majority of your carbs pre and post workout, things like that. There is no real golden ticket, just being consistent, doing enough aerobic exercise(cardio), and paying very close detail to your diet. Hope that helps.

Comment

• Tweck' dese out; 3 weeks away

Attached Files

Comment

• Quick update:

- weight: 191.8 this morning.
              - Energy levels: day to day and varying at times of day. Mornings are brutal and hunger pains set in especially tough at night.
              - I can't stop thinking about stuffed french toast at Ihop and The Meat Trio pizza from papa johns.

- Weights are going down now, my back day yesterday crashed afer my deadlifts. My reps on pullups were ok but then my Cable Rows and DB Rows were complete S***...

- HIIT day and I am absolutely NOT lookin forward to gettin my ass out to the track and doing 20 minutes of intervals. SOB

- I've cut back all my fruit intake, limiting only to mixed berries. I've also cut all my lactose intake as of tomorrow. No more dairy here on in. All my protein will now be tuna, eggs(whites), chicken, turkey and whey.

-Carbs limited now to: oats, sweet pots., Brown rice, Quinoa and veggies

- Fats: olive oil, peanut butter, almonds and the rest from animal fats or carbs

Breakdown looks like this:

Lo-Carb Days:
              - 260g protein
              - 145g carbs
              - 40 g fats

Re-Feed days (which can't ever come soon enough BTW)
              - 295 g carbs
              - 200 g protein
              - 40 g fat

Training split:
              - Monday: Legs
              - Tue: Shoulders/Tris
              - Wed: back
              - Thur: HIIT
              - Fri: Chest/Bis
              - Sat: Calves/Abs
              - Sun: HIIT

Kyle

Comment

• Awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
                  Awesome

Thank you Friend! After all, without your help, my relationship with CL never would have come to be...

I don't know if you were considering come down to Iowa or not for the first of my two comps, but there may only be three of us going down now, myself and two other friends, so we may have an extra seat (or an extra driver) as I won't be driving Much, if at all. So if you are interested I'd love to have you come down with us, as would the other guys.

You can provide us with some answers to many many questions, I'm sure we can all think of

Thanks Man!

Kyle

Comment

• Ahh ya.. so

- HIIT today was terrible. The 20 minutes seemed like 20 years... But I still managed
                    - Updated pics coming tomorrow; they didn't turn out very well, I was feelin' flat and restless. But I'll still post em'

- Last "Real" leg day tomorrow, before the final week..

- Diet is right on track, and I'm hoping my order of Supplements arrives tomorrow, otherwise I'm goin' to be pushin it real close to runnin out of BCAA's (Purple Wraath) if it comes Tuesday instead. Crosses fingers. Alright, lights out. Sleep tight

Comment

Thank you Friend! After all, without your help, my relationship with CL never would have come to be...

I don't know if you were considering come down to Iowa or not for the first of my two comps, but there may only be three of us going down now, myself and two other friends, so we may have an extra seat (or an extra driver) as I won't be driving Much, if at all. So if you are interested I'd love to have you come down with us, as would the other guys.

You can provide us with some answers to many many questions, I'm sure we can all think of

Thanks Man!

Kyle
                      Probably good thinking

Still not sure about Iowa, but I'll be at the Bloomington one for sure.

Comment

I'm hoping my order of Supplements arrives tomorrow
                        You and me both man... I seem to be missing 2 packages (maybe three... ordered a EMS unit from France and no idea what kind of tracking number this is).

Comment

• Got da Shipment... Woot!!!

That made my day, to see my shipment arrive. I was starting to sweat if at 12 days out, my BCAA's were to run out

Here is some News, Ranting, The whole 9 yards...
                          \
                          I suppose I considered tonight my last leg workout before I compete. Last "real" leg workout. It went well, 3 caps of Amp, 2 caps Red Acid and two scoops White Flood despite my lethargy and aching knees, ankles, etc. not which I'm complaining of however. I managed enough to get up

I'm 11 days away from leaving for Des Moines, Iowa. To compete in the Central Midwest Championships and compete for dat dere' damn Pro Card that is truly What I am after. I've been told I have a shot, I feel I have a shot, and dammit I will not be outworked, and I will have Shredded Glutes Dammit

Do I sound a bit cocky, conceded etc... Damn Right I do, dieting for 18 straight weeks will do that to you. Although if you met me, I would be much different, I think at least.

I'm just ranting off, venting, cuz I'm damn excited, nervous, all the above. Let's get this BABY over with, and givin it 115%. As little John would say "Lets' GO!!!!"

Kyle

Comment

• Also:

- Current Weight: 190.2
                            - Current BF% (calipers reading 5 measurements): 3.2%, I figure anywhere from 4-5% realistically.
                            - Current Energy Levels: HAHAHA.... ZERO
                            - Current Supplement(s):

- White Flood and Blood
                            - Green Mag
                            - Purple Wraath
                            - SesaGlow
                            - Red Acid
                            - Amp, ergo
                            - Whey iso, Casein, MPI blend
                            - greens+
                            - Kirkland Multis, Fish oil
                            - Wobenzym N (joints)
                            - all I can think of right now...

Comment

• PICS; Final ones Before I leave for Iowa; 10 days out

Thanks to everyone here on these boards for the constant support. It's much Appreciated.

Kyle

And all I can think about is...
                              Attached Files

Comment

Holy shredded batman !!

Comment

Working...
                                X