Josh's GB/RA Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday was cardio.......

Friday was rest.......legs were sore as hell still!!

Saturday, upper body.

Weight has stayed steady at 192 this week.........a plateau maybe?

Comment

Sunday.......rest.......Fathers Day

Monday, upper body.....

Weight..........unchanged........

Comment

Originally posted by josh71
        3 Week Review!!

Ok, here's my 3 week RA/GB review..........I started at 200 pounds, this morning I weighed in at 192! The Red Acid has really helped out with my workout energy. Ever since I've been losing all this fat, I've had plenty of energy all day, so I'm not sure if I'm seeing any added all-day energy from the RA. Something's definitely making me lose all this fat though!! The GB seemed to work from the start, but after 2 weeks it really kicked in. I seemed to be stronger in my workouts, and I had way more intensity and focus. I would even get mad at my weights at times and scream at them during sets! I also recovered faster between sets. It's been a few months now since I've started all this, and now my friends and co-workers are really noticing the changes in my appearance. All of this is coming together at the same time, so as my appearance is getting closer to what I want, and the CL products are in full swing, I'm just working harder than ever to get there.

I will keep posting daily updates, and will also put my final thoughts on this stack in a week or so. On a side note, my RA is going to last about 33-35 days because most of the weekend days, I only took one dose around workout time.

BTW.........Today I did 20 mins. of HIIT cardio.
        Great review and happy to see that RA is working so well for you keep it up
        MY GREEN MAG LOG
        http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
        http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

Tuesday...........legs.......Sore again!

Comment

Summary!!

OK, first off........Last Thursday I went out to Minnesota for a 4 day weekend, then starting Monday this past week, I was at school every night for an additional 6.5 hours after working all day. So, I apologize for not keeping a log for the last few days of my month.

Here's the deal......Last weekends stats.

191 pounds, that's a 9 pound fat loss!!

Strength gains: All my max exercise lifts have increased, especially my squats and bench press.

Here's a few loose thoughts and comments about Green Bulge, Red Acid, and Controlled Labs in general..........

With the RA, my appetite felt suppressed.....especially in the morning doses. This lasted for the whole month. Energy was increased after dosage, but this wore off about 2 1/2 weeks into it. I lost 8 pounds of fat the first 2 1/2 weeks, but only 1 the last week and a half. I'm not sure if this is a coincidence or not. I definitely hit a plateau. That plateau could have just been something normal, as I have been cutting since mid February without any slow down of fat loss. No matter what happened, a 9 pound fat loss in a month is awesome. I'm stoked!!!

Green Bulge.....I'm totally impressed. I felt the difference thw first few times I took it. After I hit the 2 week mark of usage, things were different. All of a sudden I could feel the full effects. My weights went up, recovery was faster (way faster!), and I just really felt like I was getting somewhere with the lifting and cardio.

Overall, the RA/GB combo was great for me.

Now a few comments about CL.........

The reasons I decided to use CL products were simple. First, almost every log and post (at BB.com) had positive things to say about CL products or yeilded positive results. That reason alone was huge in my decision. Second was pricing. You guys have prices better than most, and like it or not, price plays a big part in my supplement choices. Third, the guys that are representing CL on the internet seem genuine. They answer questions (usually very quick), offer helpful advice regardless of who's products you are using, and I haven't come across any bashing of other competitiors products. Again simple reasons, but ones that are important to this guy!!

This coming Monday I'm starting a GB/WB/GG stack. It's time to take 2 weeks off from dieting, and stay on a maintenance plan. (I've already finished the first week).I think I need that to break through this plateau. Then we'll see how things are going from there. Also, I won't be keeping a log of this stack, I've still got about 4 more weeks of school left and what little time I have left will be for more important things like family!!

Thanks a bunch to CL, you've got a happy customer here. Also, thanks to everyone else who's hepled me along.

Comment

Originally posted by josh71
              Summary!!

OK, first off........Last Thursday I went out to Minnesota for a 4 day weekend, then starting Monday this past week, I was at school every night for an additional 6.5 hours after working all day. So, I apologize for not keeping a log for the last few days of my month.

Here's the deal......Last weekends stats.

191 pounds, that's a 9 pound fat loss!!

Strength gains: All my max exercise lifts have increased, especially my squats and bench press.

Here's a few loose thoughts and comments about Green Bulge, Red Acid, and Controlled Labs in general..........

With the RA, my appetite felt suppressed.....especially in the morning doses. This lasted for the whole month. Energy was increased after dosage, but this wore off about 2 1/2 weeks into it. I lost 8 pounds of fat the first 2 1/2 weeks, but only 1 the last week and a half. I'm not sure if this is a coincidence or not. I definitely hit a plateau. That plateau could have just been something normal, as I have been cutting since mid February without any slow down of fat loss. No matter what happened, a 9 pound fat loss in a month is awesome. I'm stoked!!!

Green Bulge.....I'm totally impressed. I felt the difference thw first few times I took it. After I hit the 2 week mark of usage, things were different. All of a sudden I could feel the full effects. My weights went up, recovery was faster (way faster!), and I just really felt like I was getting somewhere with the lifting and cardio.

Overall, the RA/GB combo was great for me.

Now a few comments about CL.........

The reasons I decided to use CL products were simple. First, almost every log and post (at BB.com) had positive things to say about CL products or yeilded positive results. That reason alone was huge in my decision. Second was pricing. You guys have prices better than most, and like it or not, price plays a big part in my supplement choices. Third, the guys that are representing CL on the internet seem genuine. They answer questions (usually very quick), offer helpful advice regardless of who's products you are using, and I haven't come across any bashing of other competitiors products. Again simple reasons, but ones that are important to this guy!!

This coming Monday I'm starting a GB/WB/GG stack. It's time to take 2 weeks off from dieting, and stay on a maintenance plan. (I've already finished the first week).I think I need that to break through this plateau. Then we'll see how things are going from there. Also, I won't be keeping a log of this stack, I've still got about 4 more weeks of school left and what little time I have left will be for more important things like family!!

Thanks a bunch to CL, you've got a happy customer here. Also, thanks to everyone else who's hepled me along.
              Congrats on the 9lb weightloss, and Best of luck with your new stack!
              Last edited by Booty; 07-01-2006, 03:17 PM.
              What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Working...
              X