Josh's GB/RA Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

196!!

Scale read 196 this am..........This makes my total weight loss 30 pounds!! 21 more to my goal of 175.

It's been a good day for sure.......We got some great news around the homefront here.......I finally hit a 30 lb. loss.......Had a really great shoulder and tricep workout........And, I've got some of the thickest porkchops I've ever seen ready to fire up on the grill!!

So far I think Red Acid and Green Bulge kick ass!!

Comment

Originally posted by josh71
      196!!

Scale read 196 this am..........This makes my total weight loss 30 pounds!! 21 more to my goal of 175.

It's been a good day for sure.......We got some great news around the homefront here.......I finally hit a 30 lb. loss.......Had a really great shoulder and tricep workout........And, I've got some of the thickest porkchops I've ever seen ready to fire up on the grill!!

So far I think Red Acid and Green Bulge kick ass!!
      This is incredible... I'm ALMOST speechless

Keep up the awesome work !!

Comment

Saturday-------Rest Day

Sunday--------Cardio (20 mins HIIT)

I was also going to work out today and get a jump on the week ahead, but family obligations kept me from it. It was definitely worth the extra rest day!!

Comment

Monday AM.......195 pounds.........5 pounds lost since taking GB/RA 2 weeks ago!!

Monday was chest/biceps. Went up a bit in weight and down 2 reps/set. Felt really strong and wanted to really work them hard.

When I got home form work last night (about 10 hours after my workout) I still looked pumped up a bit. That was kinda cool! Maybe I'm just now starting to feel the full effects of the GB?
          Last edited by josh71; 06-06-2006, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Today was supposed to be leg day, but I ran out of time before work to get in a solid workout........I decided not to waste the day, and put in 30 minutes on the elliptical instead.

Oh well...........Tomorrow is another day.

Comment

Monday AM.......195 pounds.........5 pounds lost since taking GB/RA 2 weeks ago!!

Monday was chest/biceps. Went up a bit in weight and down 2 reps/set. Felt really strong and wanted to really work them hard.

When I got home form work last night (about 10 hours after my workout) I still looked pumped up a bit. That was kinda cool! Maybe I'm just now starting to feel the full effects of the GB?
              awesome progress so far, keep it up
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              GlycerGrow (Elements line)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
              Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

194!!

Wheeeew!! At this pace, I'm going to reach my goal of 170-175 a week or two before I planned on it!!

I can't wait 'til I can actually lift and see some GROWTH instead of always looking to be a bit smaller. lol!

OK.....today was shoulders/tris day......my favorite. Same as Monday, I upped the weight and lowered the reps by 2.....I was feeling really strong again, and I had a good workout. We'll see if I feel bigger all day like I did on Monday as the evening goes on.

Comment

Thursday.....still 194 pounds.......20 mins HIIT cardio. On Wednesday, I was feeling a little sluggish after my shoulders/tris workout, so for Thursday I carbed up with some wheat bread and yogurt. This diet I've been doing for the past couple months has become so routine, I think it will feel weird when I switch to a maintainance aor bulking diet.

I started to notice a few more changes in the mirror today.....I think I'll take some pics this weekend and compare them to the ones from a few weeks ago.

Comment

Friday was a rest day............

Comment

Thursday.....still 194 pounds.......20 mins HIIT cardio. On Wednesday, I was feeling a little sluggish after my shoulders/tris workout, so for Thursday I carbed up with some wheat bread and yogurt. This diet I've been doing for the past couple months has become so routine, I think it will feel weird when I switch to a maintainance aor bulking diet.

I started to notice a few more changes in the mirror today.....I think I'll take some pics this weekend and compare them to the ones from a few weeks ago.
                      Awesome updates.

Always cool to notice results in the mirror. Today I was looking leaner for no good reason.

Comment

I took another rest day today..........Really felt like I needed it.

Comment

3 Week Review!!

Ok, here's my 3 week RA/GB review..........I started at 200 pounds, this morning I weighed in at 192! The Red Acid has really helped out with my workout energy. Ever since I've been losing all this fat, I've had plenty of energy all day, so I'm not sure if I'm seeing any added all-day energy from the RA. Something's definitely making me lose all this fat though!! The GB seemed to work from the start, but after 2 weeks it really kicked in. I seemed to be stronger in my workouts, and I had way more intensity and focus. I would even get mad at my weights at times and scream at them during sets! I also recovered faster between sets. It's been a few months now since I've started all this, and now my friends and co-workers are really noticing the changes in my appearance. All of this is coming together at the same time, so as my appearance is getting closer to what I want, and the CL products are in full swing, I'm just working harder than ever to get there.

I will keep posting daily updates, and will also put my final thoughts on this stack in a week or so. On a side note, my RA is going to last about 33-35 days because most of the weekend days, I only took one dose around workout time.

BTW.........Today I did 20 mins. of HIIT cardio.

Comment

Monday.........6/12

Switched up my workout routine.......Mondays and Fridays are upper body, Wednesdays are legs, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday are cardio and ab days.

Mondays workout went great........A little sore today!

Tuesday, 20 mins HIIT, 2 sets of crunches, and lying leg lifts.

Comment

Wednesday......Leg day.........I'm sore now!! lol

Nothing else new with the RA/GB stack.........Working great!

Comment

3 Week Review!!

Ok, here's my 3 week RA/GB review..........I started at 200 pounds, this morning I weighed in at 192! The Red Acid has really helped out with my workout energy. Ever since I've been losing all this fat, I've had plenty of energy all day, so I'm not sure if I'm seeing any added all-day energy from the RA. Something's definitely making me lose all this fat though!! The GB seemed to work from the start, but after 2 weeks it really kicked in. I seemed to be stronger in my workouts, and I had way more intensity and focus. I would even get mad at my weights at times and scream at them during sets! I also recovered faster between sets. It's been a few months now since I've started all this, and now my friends and co-workers are really noticing the changes in my appearance. All of this is coming together at the same time, so as my appearance is getting closer to what I want, and the CL products are in full swing, I'm just working harder than ever to get there.

I will keep posting daily updates, and will also put my final thoughts on this stack in a week or so. On a side note, my RA is going to last about 33-35 days because most of the weekend days, I only took one dose around workout time.

BTW.........Today I did 20 mins. of HIIT cardio.
                                Awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X