Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

asianbabe's acquisition of assSSssets with Sesaglow !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ddawg91
    Awesome, maybe some new pics for all to see are what is called for!

Werd!
    + =

Comment

• Day 25

Tuesday August 15th 2006

Workout AM:
      • Db rows 33* x 2 x 8; 39x4 + 33x4 (yeah! took the plunge last set and got 4 out!)
      • Lat pulldown 66 x 3 x 8
      • B/b rows 55 x 3 x 6
      • Deadlifts 66 3 x 6 (first time doing these, not sure about form yet, but they felt hard!)
      • Chins practice 3 without swinging + a few more dodgy ones
      • Rev pushups b/w 3 x 6
      • GHRs ~ 15 - crappy form, meh
      • Bb curls 39 10, 5, 5 (really tired by now...)
      • Tricep dips (assisted) 66 3 x 10
      • Hyperextensions 22 2 x 12
      • Abs - weighted crunches, ball rolls, ball upside down Vs ... etc

Duration: ~100min

Cardio: None.

================================================== ========

Notes:

Picked up a 39lb dumbbell for the first time in my life so to that! And the chins are getting there! The deadlifts were hard. I think/hope I am doing them right. My legs were feeling them quite a bit. So I haven't done cardio for more than a week, and I feel that my strength seems to have gone up. Normal?

Nutrition

Calories 1824
      Calories From Fat 284

Total Fat 34g 86%
      Saturated Fat 8g 40%

Total Carbohydrate 227g 115%
      Dietary Fiber 49g 122%
      Sugars 88g

Protein 183g 119%
      Vitamin A 303% Vitamin C 1071%
      Calcium 126% Iron 140%

SesaGLOW dosing: 3 caps total - meals 3, 4, 5

For the record I am also feeling somewhat leaner which is always good

Hey Josh, sorry to here about your conundrum...Yeah leg extensions aren't great for my knees, but I've been doing a lot of reverse lunges as well, do you think they would the be sufficient? I am still box squatting, so no ATG at the moment..

Ddawg and Travis,
      ====> AB *looks at sesaGlow bottle which is not halfway through yet* <==== Before and after pics right..?

Comment

• Originally posted by asianbabe
        Hey Josh, sorry to here about your conundrum...Yeah leg extensions aren't great for my knees, but I've been doing a lot of reverse lunges as well, do you think they would the be sufficient? I am still box squatting, so no ATG at the moment..
        Both Box Squatting and Reverse Lunges are going to help with the teardrop to be honest. In my experiences they will not be quite as efficient as ATG, but you can certainly get some defition on what you are doing.

Ddawg and Travis,
        ====> AB *looks at sesaGlow bottle which is not halfway through yet* <==== Before and after pics right..?
        Umm, actually AB.. for accurate portrayal of progress I recommend before, during, and after photos. It allows us to ensure that everything is going on track along the way. I mean, you wouldn't want to be doing something wrong and not know it until the end.. or something.. yeah.. pics..

SCT
        Back to the basics!

Comment

• I find single leg extensions to be much more forgiving on the knees, if your gym has an iso-lateral leg extension machine you should give it a go. The positioning of the leg pads is a bit different than a standard machine, they have a slight angle, so doing one leg at a time on a regular machine isn't quite the same thing.
          Sponsored Orange Triad Log - http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=2924
          Nutrition Journal - http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...?Owner=El+Pena
          Progress pics - http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/ElPena/

Comment

• @ josh

El Pena I'm not sure we have one of those.. is there pic of it somewhere?

Ps.. I just ate breakfast and I'm still feeling ravenous!!!
            Last edited by asianbabe; 08-15-2006, 04:03 PM.

Comment

• This is the one they have at the gym I'm currently attending. I haven't used a regular leg extension since I tried it, after using the regular one my knees were usually bothersome for a couple days not so with this one.

http://us.commercial.lifefitness.com...legextension_1
              Sponsored Orange Triad Log - http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=2924
              Nutrition Journal - http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...?Owner=El+Pena
              Progress pics - http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/ElPena/

Comment

• Ohh thanks El Pena!
                thats too fancy! does look cool though! Maybe in a few years it will get introduced to Australia

Comment

Ohh thanks El Pena!
                  thats too fancy! does look cool though! Maybe in a few years it will get introduced to Australia
                  you can also do it on a regular machine if needed.

Comment

fancy!
                    werd !

Comment

• Day 26

Wednesday August 16th 2006

Workout: None

Cardio: 50min combat (I was late )

Nutrition

Calories 1738
                      Calories From Fat 398

Total Fat 46g 119%
                      Saturated Fat 9g 47%

Total Carbohydrate 167g 85%
                      Dietary Fiber 53g 131%
                      Sugars 62g

Protein 182g 119%
                      Vitamin A 811% Vitamin C 1045%
                      Calcium 120% Iron 192%

SesaGLOW dosing: 3 caps total - meals 4 (2caps), 5
                      - I forgot to take it to work.

Nutrition good. First day back at cardio, felt unfit darnit!

Comment

• Day 27

Thursday August 17th 2006

Workout Midday:
                        • box squats 88 (up 11lbs!!) sets of 3,4,5,3,2,3,3...lost count
                        • leg press 198 3 x 10 (increased reps)
                        • d/b bulgarian squats 22* 2 x 12 (d/bs up 5lbs)
                        • sldl 88 3 x 8
                        • Smith calf raises 88 2 x 10
                        • Seated calf raises 66 2 x 10
                        • Hanging leg raises (straight legs) 2 x 10
                        • Fitball crunches with medicine ball 18 2 x 12

Duration: ~100min .. another long workout, lots of squatting at the new weight, got stuck a couple of times

Cardio: None

Notes:

Well as you can see, a pretty nice looking workout!!! Upped in pretty much everything! I'm really liking midday workouts! Got in a couple of meals, but not too tired after being out and about for the whole day. if only I never had to work or go to school, then that would be ideal

Day is not over yet... will get in diet stats later tonight

Comment

Well as you can see, a pretty nice looking workout!!! Upped in pretty much everything! I'm really liking midday workouts! Got in a couple of meals, but not too tired after being out and about for the whole day. if only I never had to work or go to school, then that would be ideal

good job on the workout!! yeah, i also find midday workouts to be good after getting in a couple meals and still good energy. hmmmm, yeah, workout for a living. i pretend that's what i do, and i just happen to be in an office during the week to pass my days. seriously, it makes life more fun to look at it this way.

Comment

• Day 27... Horrible

Friday August 18th 2006

Workout AM: Way too early
                            • Flat bench 77 4 x 6 (spotted and down in reps)
                            • Incline bench 27.5* 8,8,6,8 (Managed a few on 33* last week)
                            • Cable Flyes 66 3x12 (Increased reps)
                            • Shoulder machine 66 3 x 9 (impossible to push out 10)
                            • Assisted Dips 66 3 x 10
                            • Tricep Pushdown 77 3 x 8 (PR!!!) - only because I haven't done them before

Duration: ~75min .. well at least one good thing about this workout, it didn't take 2 hours.

Cardio: 1hr Combat tonight

Notes:

Just plain HORRID.

Note to self:

Must not sleep for only 5 hours prior to workouts (12-5am) because I was posting on forums. Lol. Serves me right.

To top things off, even though pre-bed and pre-wo meals were good, and I had a spotter, gym was dead this morning, the cute guy I usually see was not in yet, the guy next to me was really smelly and I could see an old man looking at me in the mirror.

Then I rush off to work, passing by my old gym, bump into 3 people I know (even though my walk to work takes less than 5 mins). Had some chit chat, one of the girls is an instructor and she's asking me where the hell I disappeared off to and why I haven't been teaching any aerobics classes. I kind of fell off the wagon and stopped trying. Sigh.

Needless to say I was late to work, got told off by the boss, and now I'm here refusing to work.

/End rant.

Thanks dominique Your office job sounds more fun!!
                            Well thanks for reading my rant, I feel better now!

Comment

• you need some sleep :> 7-8 hours is best for an asian girl.. come on now.. alasuh? :\

Comment

• Don't worry we all have session liek this. NExt week you'll have forgotten.

btw I'm gonna post on this journal instead of bb.com, this is an actual wokrout journal hehe.

Comment

Working...
                                X