Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

asianbabe's acquisition of assSSssets with Sesaglow !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jingzhe

but luckily chinese people that live in countries other than china has understood what other ways of living is. and unfortunately... it's way better. you'd agree with this statement, i believe.
    Indeed!!!

Thanks FF! Glad to be of inspiration

Comment

• Day 17... boot kicking workout today!!!

Monday 7th August 2006

Workout AM:
      • box squats 5 x 5 x 66
      • leg press 3 x 8 x 187 (up 11lb)
      • b/b rev lunges 1 x 10 x 66; (felt awkward)
      • b/b stationary lunges 2 x 10 x 66
      • d/b bulgarian squats 2 x 12 x 17*
      • partial glute ham raises ~15
      • cable kickbacks (booty I did them today if you are reading!!!! )
      • hanging leg raises 3 x 15
      • ab roller.. (inspired by pu ) 3 x 15
      • seated calf raises 2 x 12 x 77

Duration: ~105min .. + 30min stretch when I got home

Cardio: Noon: 30min walk home

================================================== ========

Notes:

Ok that was a random session, but it was pretty good today!! Made it up on the spot . My hammies are really feel those GHRs. I can't imagine how dead they would be when I can do proper ones!!! No car today so I had to stumble home!!!!

Nutrition

Calories 1994
      Calories From Fat 430

Total Fat 51g 130%
      Saturated Fat 11g 55%

Total Carbohydrate 240g 122%
      Dietary Fiber 57g 141%
      Sugars 90g

Protein 175g 114%

Vitamin A 329% Vitamin C 1108%
      Calcium 119% Iron 157%

SesaGLOW dosing: 3 caps total - meals 1, 5, 7

Comment

• I am really impressed with your workouts and determination. Keep up the great work you will no doubt make your goal!

Comment

• Thankyou ddawg! I appreciate your comments!

One thing I've noticed... I'm not sure if there is a direct link with sesaglow, but lately, there are some minor effects on my skin:

1) A lot smoother and supple; BUT
          2) I am bruising a lot easier. Well, I actually bruise pretty easily and take ages to recover, but right now I have 5 bruises just on my left leg, and no I am not knocking myself out or being pathetically clumsy. Its just little momentary brushes with objects or a dumbbell or something small. And out pops a bruise.
          3) The other day a tiny scrape on my skin with a dumbbell and it started bleeding.

I think I've read studies before about excess consumption of fish oils...? Hmm, well I am only taking in 4-6g fishies a day + 3 sesamin

Comment

• Asianbabe, the increased tendency to bruise has been noted before and all these details are exactly the type of feedback we need (exciting because it may confirm a theory). In my personal opinion, this trend confirms one of the possible prostaglandin-related benefits of Sesamin so you seem like a solid responder and a higher dose should not be needed.

You may notice a increase in muscle soreness and some lethargy... so keep us updated and be prepared... don't let it surprise you or sneak up on you.

Now along these same lines you should be noticing a nutrient partitioning effect, but this is awesome feedback either way. If / when you notice these effects kick in they should be fairly dramatic.

Note to all readers... in no way were these comments made to skew feedback.. results will vary with SesaGLOW use.

Comment

• cool!! Well I would trade bruising for that! thank goodness it is still Winter!! Haven't felt extraordinary soreness as yet.. and still waiting for dramatic effects to occur Excited nevertheless!!! Thanks pu!

Q: How exactly does one notice a nutrient partitioning effect...??

Comment

• Originally posted by asianbabe
                Q: How exactly does one notice a nutrient partitioning effect...??
                Well my scenario was a bit different because I believe there may be some synergy between GlycerGROW and sesamin when cutting OR even when bulking (this isn't too far fetched if the prostaglandin-related benefits are confirmed) and I was taking both.

Anyways without really changing anything else, around the same time I noticed the skin-benefits of the sesamin I noticed that I looked leaner no matter what I ate. Now normally this could be a placebo effect (in my head) but the fact is that I simply was NOT expecting these effects to kick in so soon.

To be slightly more graphic, when bulking some of us guys get around 14-16% bodyfat and we no longer look striated (like aries) on the chest. Some of us notice fat around the nips... lol.

Anyways, I noticed a dramatic effect in this area which makes sense because the other areas I wouldn't notice "as dramatic" of a effect yet.

Comment

• Also, my fishoil intake is VERY, VERY high which may have played a role...

You: 1 + 1 = 4 (?)

Me: 1 + 1 + 1 = 8 (?)

Comment

• ^^^ ok that I don't understand!!?!!! Are you talking about synergistic effects or something...!?

Sounds like kindergarten maths yet too mind boggling for me. Back to pre-school I go.....

But either way, I should stay with ~6 fishies and 3 sesamin right?

Comment

^^^ ok that I don't understand!!?!!! Are you talking about synergistic effects or something...!?
                      LOL yea... sorry about that... I think my Fishoil intake may actually be overkill...

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
                        LOL yea... sorry about that... I think my Fishoil intake may actually be overkill...
                        I forgive ya How many is overkill? 8+

Or are we talking a lot more than that?
                        Last edited by asianbabe; 08-07-2006, 06:50 PM.

Comment

• Good news!!!

So I've been benching 66lbs for like.. forever.
                          So today I found a spotter and decided to have a crack at it..
                          Now it is up to 77lbs!!!!!! Felt pretty alright too!! Waahhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

100lbs benchh.. its coming dudes!!

Comment

So I've been benching 66lbs for like.. forever.
                            So today I found a spotter and decided to have a crack at it..
                            Now it is up to 77lbs!!!!!! Felt pretty alright too!! Waahhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

100lbs benchh.. its coming dudes!!

wow. some girls can't even lift 10lbs over their chest.. hell.. some girls can't even curl 5.. WHAT ARE YOU??!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by jingzhe
                              wow. some girls can't even lift 10lbs over their chest.. hell.. some girls can't even curl 5.. WHAT ARE YOU??!?!
                              not part of those some girls??
                              The girls on bb.com can do a lot more!!

Comment

I forgive ya How many is overkill? 8+

Or are we talking a lot more than that?
                                Historically:

6 per day @ 190 lbs
                                10 per day @ 225lbs
                                12 per day @ 250lbs
                                16 to 20 per day (megadosing) @ 260lbs <---overkill

Optimum Nutrition Fishoil

Comment

Working...
                                X