Bootys GB/WB Log!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Booty
    Thanks I've been switching my routines alot lately going back & forth between my current & last routine. I defintely notice my stregnth is up. I also forgot to note that my arms get so hard (pumps) its a bit tough to do my next set without feeling some pain/discomfort.

Im still off the WB. I havent had a headache since around the time I stopped. So maybe it was the WB causing them?
    Maybe, I would wait for PU to chime in since he has been recommending things with reguards to this.

Congrats again!

Comment

• Originally posted by ddawg91
      Maybe, I would wait for PU to chime in since he has been recommending things with reguards to this.

Congrats again!
      Are you referring to the WB?
      What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

• July 20, 2006

1:05PM: 5 caps Green Bulge

2:00PM: GYM

Back/Triceps/Calves

Lat Pulldowns (seated on stability ball -- cable crossover)
        1x15 70lb *warm up
        1x10 110lb *PUMPS*
        1x10 120lb
        1x6 120lb
        1x6 130lb ***PR***

Single Arm DB Rows
        4x10 each arm 25lb db

Bent Over Barbell Rows *PUMPS*
        1x20 30lb
        1x10 40lb
        1x10 50lb *very light could have done much more

Good Mornings *wanted to try these --not bad weight was to light
        3x20 30lb

Skull Crushers *SUPERSET* Close Grip Press *PUMPS*
        3x10 30lb 3x10 30lb

Cable Tricep Extensions *PUMPS*
        1x15 45lb
        1x10 55lb
        1x10 65lb

HyperXtensions

3x8 25lb plate

Standing Calf Raise
        3x10 55lb
        2x10 75lb

Decline ball twists
        3x15 12lb ball

Cardio
        Elliptical High Impact 20min
        Treadmill mod-low impact 12min

NOTES: Another great workout. I had a ton of energy and again I didnt want to leave. I just felt like doing a whole body workout. lol
        I had tons of pumps, which seems to be a constant thing lately when doing arms. I also had some in my back which is still a weird feeling for me lol. Focus was great, cardio flew by. I think this bottle of GB is just about done..maybe 1-2 days left.
        Last edited by Booty; 07-20-2006, 08:44 PM.
        What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Are you referring to the WB?

Yep, don't wan to step on his toes when he is more knowledgable than I and seems to know what is going on in your situation.
          Last edited by ddawg91; 07-20-2006, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Yep, don't wan to step on his ties when he is more knowledgable than I and seems to know what is going on in your situation.
            Ok

I havent taken it since he told me to stop. I heard some people tend to get headaches from that type of supp? Either way..I havent had any since.
            What typos?

Comment

Ok

I havent taken it since he told me to stop. I heard some people tend to get headaches from that type of supp? Either way..I havent had any since.
              I have heard that from a few myself. Glad the headaces have stopped, they suck!

Comment

• Yes, it's possible that the arginine / ornithine was potentiating the headaches combined with the other normal variables like stress etc.. with all the pr's and everything else looking good.. I would hold off on the WB for now (when you get back on it I would start nice and low with 1 capsule pre-workout for about a week).

Comment

• I think PU's new favorite word is "potentiating."

Keep up the good work booty

Comment

I have heard that from a few myself. Glad the headaces have stopped, they suck!
                    Me too & yes they do!
                    What typos?

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
                      Yes, it's possible that the arginine / ornithine was potentiating the headaches combined with the other normal variables like stress etc.. with all the pr's and everything else looking good.. I would hold off on the WB for now (when you get back on it I would start nice and low with 1 capsule pre-workout for about a week).
                      Thanks pu .. will do whenever I decide to start it again.
                      What typos?

Comment

• Originally posted by rcp197inIZ
                        I think PU's new favorite word is "potentiating."

Keep up the good work booty
                        LOL

Will do ... Thank You!
                        What typos?

Comment

• BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY

Last edited by Blap; 07-21-2006, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blap
                            BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

July 21, 2006

11:00AM: 5 caps GREEN BULGE

11:45AM: Cardio
                            Treadmill 35min mod.
                            Last edited by Booty; 07-22-2006, 11:17 AM.
                            What typos?

Comment

• July 22, 2006

OFF Day

5 caps GREEN BULGE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                              July 23, 2006

12:10PM: 5 caps GREEN BULGE
                              1:00PM: GYM

LEGS

Steps Ups
                              2x20 40lb

Knee Ups (cable)
                              3x20 40lb
                              3x20 50lb

Squats
                              1x10 85lb normal stance
                              1x10 105lb normal stance
                              2x10 105lb Wide Stance

SLDL on platform
                              1x10 60lb
                              1x10 70lb
                              3x10 80lb could def go heavier

Walking HIGH Lunges
                              4x15 20lb DB's

SHOULDERS

Arnold Press
                              3x10 20lb DB's

Single Arm Laterals
                              3x10 8lb

Incline BD Reverse Flys
                              1x10 17.5lb DB's
                              2x10 20lb DB's

ABS

Cable Crunches on Stability Ball
                              1x20 30lb
                              1x12 40lb

Hangling Obliques
                              2x10

Air Bike
                              3x25

Decline Crunches
                              2x20 holding 10lb plate

NOTES: I hurt my knee about 40minutes before going to the gym. It's nothing major was more like a minor twist or something. Its a lil bothersome when I apply pressure. My workout didnt suffer much since I didnt go very heavy on some things. I did not do cardio as I knew that would defintely bother it. Energy was good, focus wasnt the best at first. While doing step ups I felt annoyed and kind of wanted to not do them at all. So instead of 3 sets I did 2.

I am officially done with my 1st bottle of GB.

My thoughts on GREEN BULGE:

I have never taken a Creatine product before this one so I dont have anything to compare it to. I believe its a good product that does what it claims.

I definetly feel that I have put on some muscle. The strength gains are great. I'm not a person who cares about numbers but it was pretty fun watching them go up!!! I defintely look fuller, more muscular than I did prior to taking
                              GREEN BULGE. I experienced alot of pumps which was funny for me at times, since I never had back pumps before and I think its pretty awkward feeling. The only down part is taking 5 capsules which gets annoying after a while. I also felt blaoted during the 1st week and half. I wasnt used to consuming so much water! It did go away around day 13 or so. Start weight 118lb -- end weight 124lb. I think that just about sums it.
                              Last edited by Booty; 07-23-2006, 03:26 PM.
                              What typos?

Comment

I am officially done with my 1st bottle of GB.

My thoughts on GREEN BULGE:

I have never taken a Creatine product before this one so I dont have anything to compare it to. I believe its a good product that does what it claims.

I definetly feel that I have put on some muscle. The strength gains are great. I'm not a person who cares about numbers but it was pretty fun watching them go up!!! I defintely look fuller, more muscular than I did prior to taking
                                GREEN BULGE. I experienced alot of pumps which was funny for me at times, since I never had back pumps before and I think its pretty awkward feeling. The only down part is taking 5 capsules which gets annoying after a while. I also felt blaoted during the 1st week and half. I wasnt used to consuming so much water! It did go away around day 13 or so. Start weight 118lb -- end weight 124lb. I think that just about sums it.
                                Thank you for the thorough review Booty, you've done a great job logging. Now we just need some after pictures

SCT
                                Back to the basics!

Comment

Working...
                                X