Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue up (stim free) question

Hello,

I've been taking blue up for about 10 days now and had a question... I usually have it 45 mins before workout (with green mag/gg) however, sometimes i forget to take it (or on my days off)... is it ok to take it at night along with a shake or does that reduce its effectiveness? thanks...

Originally posted by seanhs
    Hello,

I've been taking blue up for about 10 days now and had a question... I usually have it 45 mins before workout (with green mag/gg) however, sometimes i forget to take it (or on my days off)... is it ok to take it at night along with a shake or does that reduce its effectiveness? thanks...
    I actually like to take the stim free version pre-bed with White BLOOD... that's fine in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      I actually like to take the stim free version pre-bed with White BLOOD... that's fine in my opinion.
      sweet... so having it with the protein shake wont effect its absorption (like WB)...

on a side note, do you guys still have the promo going on where if you save up x number of lables you get a free bottle of White blood? Thanks!!

Comment

its 5 labels for a tshirt, 10 for a supp.

the upc/barcode thing
        "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
        http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
        -or-
        http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

ya I have lables all over, but I had one for rag2 (ol lady used it) and she threw it away, I was like NOOOOOOOOOO!!1!!!
          A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
            ya I have lables all over, but I had one for rag2 (ol lady used it) and she threw it away, I was like NOOOOOOOOOO!!1!!!
            hahahah damn i know what its like. women: you cant live with em, cant live without em.
            "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
            http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
            -or-
            http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
              those things are like currency. ask her if she would throw cash int he garbage
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              GlycerGrow (Elements line)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
              Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Lol well with Starbucks and her other necessities she pretty much does
                A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Hello,

Why would you take it on days off? It says pre-workout, I'd stick to that unless you just want to run through it like water....

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                  Purple Wraath
                  Green Magnitude
                  Orange Triad
                  White Flood
                  Blue Up
                  100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                  US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
                    Why would you take it on days off? It says pre-workout, I'd stick to that unless you just want to run through it like water....

I thought you were supposed to take it for 30 days straight.... even on days off? or am i wrong?

Comment

I thought you were supposed to take it for 30 days straight.... even on days off? or am i wrong?
                      Directions:
                      Take 2 capsules 30-45 minutes prior to your workout. If you weigh in excess of 225 pounds increase your dosage to 3 capsules.

WARNING:
                      Those under 18 years of age should not take this product. You should not take this product if you have any prior medical condition, including hypertension. Consult your doctor before using this product. Do not take any prescription drugs with this product before contacting your physician. If you have hypertension, are obese or have a history of heart related ailments or any other disease please do not use this product before contacting your physician.
                      Supplement Facts
                      Serving Size: 2 caps
                      Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
                      Blue Up Test Complex: 1100mg **
                      Tribulus Terrestris (Extracted for 80% Steroidal Saponins and 30% Protodioscin), Avena Sativa (Extracted for 15% Avenacosides A & B), Eurycoma Longifolia (Longjack Extracted for 28% Bioactive Glyco Peptides, 40% Glyco Saponins and 30% polysaccharides).

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
                      ** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Whey (milk), gelatin, magnesium, stearate

That's the directions, but whatever works right. If you find it works for you, and doesn't cause any side effects or problems, more power to ya!

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                      Purple Wraath
                      Green Magnitude
                      Orange Triad
                      White Flood
                      Blue Up
                      100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                      US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Well, i stand corrected! thanks, things will last longer now!

Comment

Working...
                        X