Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting P90X in a few weeks...

Hello...

I surely could use the change of pace from the traditional gym/weights...

I'll be starting the P90X in a few weeks. So my question is what CL supplements would be beneficial/ideal when I'm doing this program? (I believe I have some samples coming in but am pretty sure I'll be convinced to use CL's products afterwards).

thanks

What are your goals from the P90x? And how is your diet looking? For the diet is one of the most important things

Comment

P90x is very much circuit based from what I hear. Some purple wraath or purple intrain would definitely help these grueling workouts.
      CONTROLLED LABS
      Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
      Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by 5six View Post
        What are your goals from the P90x? And how is your diet looking? For the diet is one of the most important things
        maintain muscles...lose fat

slowly adjusting my diet that will get me ready for the program....more into raw veggies and fruits...cutting down pasta

Comment

purple wraath would be the #1 choice. what is your budget and are you taking any supps now that will continue on with you?
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
            purple wraath would be the #1 choice. what is your budget and are you taking any supps now that will continue on with you?
            Right now....Im just taking "Energy Rush" (sugar free energy powder mix with water) and Ctyosports Whey....

I know its not much compared to others....but I've lived n learned that unless ya have the basics/foundations set, supplements are worthless....

Our groceries provides enough clean foods for me....

I assumed that White Flood would be ideal since I usually workout first thing in the morning before heading to work.....perhaps I will give purple wraath a shot instead...

on a STRICT budget though... one or two supplements a month would be ideal...

Comment

i think a good multi-v and purple wraath would help you and focus on a solid diet meet most of your protein needs in your diet if you can maybe a serving of whey right after a workout.

Comment

I agree with above. I did some P90x over the winter when I got snowed in. lol I'd say Orange Triad, Fish Oil, and Purple Wraath would be my top picks. Between the circuit style training, Kenpo, Plyo's, etc., recovery and joint support will be key.
                ~Julie

Currently Taking:
                - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

Working...
                X