GM, PW and noooooooo WF, Why??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM, PW and noooooooo WF, Why??

I know this is my first post, but I had to make an account to share my thoughts here.

For my workout I was looking for a combo, that gives me ENERGY before working out, (BCAA/EAA)/pump while working out and the necessary creatine to help me endure and strengthen my next workout.
    I've tested a lot of supplements and dozens of companies out to see what works best for me. So I've encountered your company and read thousands of reviews about your product so I decided to test them out.....

For the essential aminoacids for the workout endurance I've tried Purple Wraath and it's great! And for the creatine, I tried Green Magnitude and it was awesome.
    I was happy finding 2 of 3 requirements that really work! So I decided to try out White Flood

Sadly enough I tried White Flood and I was very disappointed.... I mixed 2 scoops of WF as recommended (13 grams or so) and didn't feel a thing. Not the claimed focus and energy, no concentration at all.
    The only thing I've felt was a tingling sensation after 15 minutes or so after drinking it....

Why didn't it work? I was so hoping finding a great combo of the same brand that worth stacking, and then this happens....

Is there something I can do that might help? Is it wise to increase the serving to 4 scoops or so? I am not really planning to use WF when it doesn't do much to my concentration and focus..

Forgot to mention... The serving was taking 6 hours before going to bed, and that night I went to sleep like every normal day.

By the way: The version I had states " GABA FREE", I don't know if it makes any difference.
    Last edited by Blue Tntolerant; 02-02-2010, 04:05 PM.

Interesting. What kind of stims do you currently take and what did you take in the past.

If you don't feel 2 scoops of WF... wow...
    CONTROLLED LABS
    Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
    Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
      Interesting. What kind of stims do you currently take and what did you take in the past.

^^^ This. Did you cycle off ALL stims before starting WF??
      ~Julie

Currently Taking:
      - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

Yeah, I restrained for a whole two weeks of anything that contains caffeine. (No coffee, no energy drinks, no coca-cola related drinks and no energy boosters).
        Also no cigarettes for me, and no alcohol (in that period atleast).
        I do drink ordinary tea though from time to time, but it's 1 or 2 days a week and just one small cup a time. (300 ml or so)...

In the past I tried no-xplode and it was the same story, caffeine pills also the same thing (even with the cycling!)

I did take the two scoops on an empty stomach when I woke up. It was about 30 minutes before working out...
        I really don't know what's the problem,
        Last edited by Blue Tntolerant; 02-02-2010, 03:04 PM.

Comment

And word to the wise........Never take 3 scoops of WF! Make sure you are awake when scooping it into a shaker, because ummm

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Tntolerant View Post
            Yeah, I restrained for a whole two weeks of anything that contains caffeine. (No coffee, no energy drinks, no coca-cola related drinks and no energy boosters).
            Also no cigarettes for me, and no alcohol (in that period atleast).
            I do drink ordinary tea though from time to time, but it's 1 or 2 days a week and just one small cup a time. (300 ml or so)...

In the past I tried no-xplode and it was the same story, caffeine pills also the same thing (even with the cycling!)

I did take the two scoops on an empty stomach when I woke up. It was about 30 minutes before working out...
            I really don't know what's the problem,
            if other stims products didnt work at all for you, wf will be no different. some people just dont react to stims (pretty rare)
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
              if other stims products didnt work at all for you, wf will be no different. some people just dont react to stims (pretty rare)
              Sigh... So increasing the serving to 3 or 4 scoops isn't recommendable I guess?

Well, I did once react to a drink some time ago...
              A friend of mine gave me a hot cup of bitter tasty dark-red drink when I paid him a visit. He told me, drink it, it's pretty healthy and good for you.
              After 15 minutes or so I felt suddenly a very good focus and felt more energy full (never had that feeling with a cup of coffee or even an energy drink), and told him what was the name of that thing you gave me? He told me that it's named guarana... I have no clue what's in that drink or that plant that made me experience it, but I really did feel it and it was great. But later on that day I felt pretty tired (I don't even know why).
              Last edited by Blue Tntolerant; 02-02-2010, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
                Agreed... that's unheard of

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
                  Agreed... that's unheard of
                  But I am not lying here to degrade your product, because if it's the case I wouldn't even do it here. I just need some advice, tips or anything that can help me out. I couldn't try a sample because non where available in my country. Now I have a whole full can of a product that I don't know what to do with
                  Should I just take it and hope for the best? I don't think it's even motivating...

By the way: The version I had states " GABA FREE", I don't know if it makes any difference.
                  Last edited by Blue Tntolerant; 02-02-2010, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Tntolerant View Post
                    But I am not lying here to degrade your product, because if it's the case I wouldn't even do it here. I just need some advice, tips or anything that can help me out. I couldn't try a sample because non where available in my country. Now I have a whole full can of a product that I don't know what to do with
                    Should I just take it and hope for the best? I don't think it's even motivating...

have you tried to shake it? are you in the UK?
                    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole
                    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                    Green Bulge
                    White Blood 2
                    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                    Blue Up
                    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                      have you tried to shake it? are you in the UK?
                      No, I have stirred it with a spoon till it mixed well, waited a minute or so then stirred it again and drank it up.

I am not from the UK but from the Netherlands,

----------------Edit--------------

By the way, I see that GABA is still in the version you normally sell.... So why did i get a GABA free edition?
                      What kind of effect does the GABA has in the whole mix?!
                      Last edited by Blue Tntolerant; 02-03-2010, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Thats crazy.......I just use one scoop of WF cause two just hits me too hard. Only time I havent felt a surge from a pre workout was when i was taking NO-Xplode for over a month and it just wouldnt hit me.

Comment

Working...
                        X