POLL (1 of 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL (1 of 2)

Seeking feedback from customers on this....

When it comes to Leucine, would you pay extra for the convenience of Leucine TABLETS to pop during the day, with meals ? (keep in mind, these would be large sized tablets = not for everyone maybe).

YES, I would pay extra for the convenience of LEUCINE TABLETS vs. LEUCINE POWDER
    30.00%
    NO, I prefer LEUCINE POWDER because it's cheaper
    0.00%
    I don't supplement with standalone LEUCINE at all
    70.00%

I'm always willing to pay a "little" extra for convenience, so for me the question would def. be how MUCH extra...? If you're talking a few dollars extra, yes. If you are talking like $10+ more, no.

(answered this on bb.com too)
    ~Julie

Currently Taking:
    - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

Originally posted by JC32 View Post
      I'm always willing to pay a "little" extra for convenience, so for me the question would def. be how MUCH extra...? If you're talking a few dollars extra, yes. If you are talking like $10+ more, no.

(answered this on bb.com too)
      Same here. Im not a big powder fan; especially in BCAA's. If you had to rasie the price alil to do it then Im all for it.
      "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
      CFD

Comment

Also, I think time released BCAAs is a great idea. The only other company ive seen do that is Dymatize and alot of people loved that. Just an idea
        "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
        CFD

Comment

As a customer, I would prefer convenience if I were to supplement with standalone LEU

Comment

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
            Also, I think time released BCAAs is a great idea. The only other company ive seen do that is Dymatize and alot of people loved that. Just an idea

Comment

Working...
            X