X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Cold 8180
    replied
    Originally posted by Valic View Post
    I was wondering if there was anyone out there able to teach me about nutrition my current diet is unhealthy. I work out alot and very strong I just feel my set backs aren't due to effort but a lack of diet knowledge. I would greatly appreciate any help evenif it's just recommending a great mainstream diet or books. As always Kane rules!
    Hey buddy! I will be assembling a great base diet here in the very near future.. I'm going to attempt a 3 tier system, for folks looking to gain, maintain or lose weight... Once this is complete, I'll send you the link... Hopefully you will find it useful..

Leave a comment:

• Ice Cold 8180
    replied
    Originally posted by Valic View Post
    I was wondering if there was anyone out there able to teach me about nutrition my current diet is unhealthy. I work out alot and very strong I just feel my set backs aren't due to effort but a lack of diet knowledge. I would greatly appreciate any help evenif it's just recommending a great mainstream diet or books. As always Kane rules!
    Hey buddy! I will be assembling a great base diet here in the very near future.. I'm going to attempt a 3 tier system, for folks looking to gain, maintain or lose weight... Once this is complete, I'll send you the link... Hopefully you will find it useful..

Leave a comment:

• Valic
    started a topic My nutrition sucks! Help!

My nutrition sucks! Help!

Working...
X