X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANE!!

laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

yaaa ! I am sure he is somewhere doing a circuit of squats and bench press -- goal of 1,000 reps each in under an hour.

haha, happy birthday dude!

Comment

Happy d-day!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
        yaaa ! I am sure he is somewhere doing a circuit of squats and bench press -- goal of 1,000 reps each in under an hour.

Actually he did his 41 sets of presses (one for every year), he made me do 37 to celebrate our birthdays....I would have preferred drinks and a cake.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Hoping to get in three workouts today.

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
          Actually he did his 41 sets of presses (one for every year), he made me do 37 to celebrate our birthdays....I would have preferred drinks and a cake.
          Thanks for being game.
          Me and Laurie began the workout with 5 circuits of complexes before the presses and delt workout.
          kane@controlledlabs.com
          Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
          Looks for the ads, coming soon!
          www.controlledlabs.com
          www.controlledlabsforum.com

Comment

Originally posted by timberwolf View Post
            Thanks for being game.
            Me and Laurie began the workout with 5 circuits of complexes before the presses and delt workout.
            My shoulders are already sore.

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
              My shoulders are already sore.
              I went to the gym one more time...so three times altogether.
              4:30 am with my sister, 10 am with you and dragged m sister one more time tonight at 7:30.
              kane@controlledlabs.com
              Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
              Looks for the ads, coming soon!
              www.controlledlabs.com
              www.controlledlabsforum.com

Comment

Comment

Happy birthday big guy

Comment

Originally posted by timberwolf View Post
                    I went to the gym one more time...so three times altogether.
                    4:30 am with my sister, 10 am with you and dragged m sister one more time tonight at 7:30.
                    Everything hurts. I feel like I got my ass kicked.

Comment

Happy birthday from the big snake.

Comment

Working...
                      X