Some advice needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some advice needed

I was hoping somebody could give me a decent workout for a least a month. I am a "hardgainer" farmboy who lives in high humidity and heat so gaining weight gets very hard. I got a plan for my diet but I am lost on a workout regimen. This a what I have to use: a bech that inclines and declines( no barbell holder on it), two dbs bars, a barbell( it weighs like 5lbs.), 100lb. set( 2 20's, 4 10's, and 4 5's) and a pullup/chinup bar. I know it sucks but the closest gym is 16 miles away(I went too for 3 yrs) and I dont have time or money for that. the thing i afraid of is overtraining because of work. If you dont know what farm work is, compare it to construction work(physically challenging wise). Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

I'd look into GVT (german volume training). Good for bulking. It also utilizes high reps of one exercise (10 sets of 10, say Bench.) The lack of equipment and weight can always be made up for if your inventive. Figure out new and strange ways of fatiguing your muscle. Clap pushups, supersets, high volume weight training. Try doing this workout twice per week:

20 reps Pushups
    10 reps Chinups

Keep repeating these two until you fall on the ground.

Comment

lots of pushups and core work, you can do situps and all the hundreds of ab movements without any weight.

even more chinups/pullups, they'll get you further than most movements I say

train cardio good, all you need is some shoes and somewhere to run

Comment

Thank you both. Ill try them.
        "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
        CFD

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
          supersets, high volume weight training
          Agreed

Comment

Working...
          X