RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dbish77
    I think the bb.com rant raised me from under 1,000 posts to over 4,000 in a couple of months...

Edit: Just went and checked, I have over 1,300 posts in the bb.com rant thread.
    I have over 2000 in this one alone,
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• Originally posted by House72
      I have over 2000 in this one alone,
      ho
      Toughman 2008 Competitor...Why'd I have to fight the winner of the WHOLE THING in the first fight?!?! Training for next year...

Comment

• Originally posted by dbish77
        ho
        Yea, its been wild in here, Plus the fact they were giving out GB/WB stack for the most posts.. I won, yaaay,

Comment

• How's that stack workin' out for ya House? Or are you still watchin' the mail box?

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
            How's that stack workin' out for ya House? Or are you still watchin' the mail box?
            Watching the mailbox, I hope my mail man didnt steal it.. Ill be watching him closely. If he gains some size, Ill now its him..

Comment

• Originally posted by House72
              Watching the mailbox, I hope my mail man didnt steal it.. Ill be watching him closely. If he gains some size, Ill now its him..
              Then Ill body slam his ass.

Comment

• See, you got's to get a mail man like I've got. He's a fat slob who thinks letters and envelopes are enough of a workout. I'm never worried about him stealing sups.

Comment

• This is the wussiest rant thread I've ever seen!!! 4 posts since yesterday afternoon?!?!
                  Toughman 2008 Competitor...Why'd I have to fight the winner of the WHOLE THING in the first fight?!?! Training for next year...

Comment

• cos the promotion for its over.. who wants to sit and post whore with no purpose?

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto
                      cos the promotion for its over.. who wants to sit and post whore with no purpose?
                      Um...not me, that's for sure...

Comment

• Yea, I for one am fed up with being a Rant Post Whore

Comment

• That's it, I'm not gonna be a Pimpin Post Daddy no more!

Comment

• Yea, you can count me out baby! I'm cuttin' a new path and I'm walking the strait and narrow. Now more post whoring for this boy!

Comment

• Whew! Glad to get that off my chest! Feels great to be free of the post whore chains I once wore. Now, on to more important things...

Comment

• Um, I like cake.

Comment

Working...
                                X