RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RANT:

Im up, and Im good to go, ok ill be on later, peace.. .
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• RAnt:

This thread is addicting, ugh, Im standing here typin away, ,

Comment

• RANT

OK, Ok, im going, I really am, IM going,

Comment

• House, are you sure you left? What was that, like 6 posts telling us you were leaving?

That's my boy! Rant Whorin' ain't easy, but you've shown the dedication through it all.

Comment

• Well, it's all come down to this, we're in the final day, and the final hours or a post whore contest. This is it. Of course, like the Tour de Lance, when Armstrong was riding, you already know who's got the win, but the other spots on the podium are still up for grabs.

Comment

• In just about 90 posts House72 will hold a 1000 post lead over Lancer, and with only about 7 hours to to, House is a lock.

Comment

• And the race to make 4th place, well, storm holds a firm grasp there as well. Yes, others may unseat him, but only with hard work.

Comment

• So that leaves me, in 3rd place and hungry for 2nd. It's on.

Comment

• Whats up peeps, I hate it when I go for a nap and I end up sleeping way more than I wanted to. I feel like I wasted precious time. Oh well, as long as I'm awake for the playofffs.
                    -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
                    -Jack Bauer

Comment

• My sound card doesn't work anymore for my computer, that kills me because its not the same watching clips with no sound.
                      -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
                      -Jack Bauer

Comment

• Originally posted by storm shadow
                        Whats up peeps, I hate it when I go for a nap and I end up sleeping way more than I wanted to. I feel like I wasted precious time. Oh well, as long as I'm awake for the playofffs.
                        More playoffs? What sport is it now, Curling?

Comment

• I'm doing yard work, oh joy. Happy Happy, Joy Joy

Comment

• Hmm I wonder when Tank will announce the winners?
                            -Supplement Addict-

-Jack Bauer

Comment

• My wife thinks she wants to feed the birds, slugs, and snails again this year, so I get to turn a bunch of earth for her to plant tommatoes.

Comment

• Isn't Tank on the East Coast? I think he's baised in New York, or somewhere close to there. No, just checked my GlycerGrow label. Englewood, NJ.

So I'm guessing 12:00am Eastern Standard this contest ends.

Comment

Working...
                                X