RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
    Ah, no big deal. But for now, I've set my sights on 2nd place. That way I can be First Looser!
    LOL, I hop I can win this, Im trying here, bad back in all
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• Im trying my here, my back is killing me, and Im sore as a MOFO

Comment

• Well, I guess we will se what happens tomorrow, Im sure it will be crazy on here the last spur of the moment.

Comment

• Im trying to get to 2000 posts as well in here.

Comment

• House72 1,921
            LancerV 1,223
            GimpyPaw 682
            storm shadow 485
            jdiritto 472

Cool thing is, we get some drama again. Storm and jd aren't too far apart, but they have to be careful. Either of them could pass me, but they don't want to. What could happen is they road block at a tie for 4th. Each would then have to wait for me to make a post and try to jump in for the lead.

Comment

• Gimps, did I lose you over there?

Comment

• You don't have far to go to bust the 2000 mark. It should be no prob for you. Your only worry is Lancer, but he needs 700 posts to catch your current standing.

Comment

House72 1,921
                  LancerV 1,223
                  GimpyPaw 682
                  storm shadow 485
                  jdiritto 472

Cool thing is, we get some drama again. Storm and jd aren't too far apart, but they have to be careful. Either of them could pass me, but they don't want to. What could happen is they road block at a tie for 4th. Each would then have to wait for me to make a post and try to jump in for the lead.
                  YEa, that would be intresting

Comment

• I did some math earlier. For me to make the 570+ slack I have to Lancer, I need to make an average of 1 post per minute over a 9 1/2 hour span.

Comment

You don't have far to go to bust the 2000 mark. It should be no prob for you. Your only worry is Lancer, but he needs 700 posts to catch your current standing.
                      Yea, but I never count anyone out, with a 700 post lead thats 350 mins, almost 6 hours of posting, it can be, done so ill have to get my lead up mpre

Comment

I did some math earlier. For me to make the 570+ slack I have to Lancer, I need to make an average of 1 post per minute over a 9 1/2 hour span.
                        Thats like a job,

Comment

• For Lancer to catch you, he will need to exceed that pace, and both of those figures fail to account for any posts by the leader.

Comment

• You gonna go for it or what?

Comment

For Lancer to catch you, he will need to exceed that pace, and both of those figures fail to account for any posts by the leader.
                              Yea, thats why I have to hit hard now, I have to until its over. never stasitfed,

Comment

• With the 30 seccond barrier on posts, and accounting for lag, bathroom breaks, food breaks, and interuptions, a pace of greater than 1 post per minute is difficult to reach, and near impossible to sustain.

Comment

Working...
                                X