RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by House72
    Oh yea one other thing, Im gettting UFC 60, so the party wont be over until late.. Just in case you leave the wives and GF's home, but there more then welcome. alright later GUYS and Girl.
    Have a great night! Not sure if we are ordering it. I'm debating....

Looks like I'm not getting to the gym 1st thing in the morning (havent been in 3days). Taking the kids fishing, maybe there will be enough time for me to go in the afternoon. We shall see....

Have a great weekend everbody!
    What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

• I am soooooooooooo glad I never paid money for that PPV Huges vs. Gracie bout. 4 1/2 minutes? That's highlight material. That's so short it's going to be available on youtube in about 10 minutes.

Oh well, guess I was wrong. I thought Gracie would go farther, but I still expected that they younger (and stronger) should prevail.

Comment

• Hey everyone, Im back on..
        If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• RAnt:

My dam back is still hurting. this sucks ass. i hope it gets better soon.

Comment

• Since no one is on, Im going to go and try to lay down once agian.

Comment

• The clams were good, so was the steak, chicken, King Crablegs, and Scallops. yummy. don't say I didnt invite you all becasue I did.

Comment

• If Im not on, everyone have a safe and happy Holiday, stay out of trouble..

Comment

• ok, Im off to bed now. I hope I can sleep, my back is really killing me

Comment

• Night night

Comment

• Rant

Comment

• Rant: I broke the 200 lb mark on the scale today, but I fear it was mostly fat getting me over that mark. I'm about 2 wks out from going into my summer cut, and while I've made good gains for my lifts, the gut is showing the effects of a long bulk.

Man, cutting sux.........

Oh well, it's only a month to six weeks of hell. Anybody with will power can do that.

Comment

• Ooooh, Page Top

Comment

• House72 1,701
                            LancerV 1,223
                            GimpyPaw 552
                            jdiritto 461
                            storm shadow 447

Only 3 days to go in the "Post Whore of the Month" contest. Sort of looks good for House. Wonder what the prize is for 3rd place

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
                              House72 1,701
                              LancerV 1,223
                              GimpyPaw 552
                              jdiritto 461
                              storm shadow 447

Only 3 days to go in the "Post Whore of the Month" contest. Sort of looks good for House. Wonder what the prize is for 3rd place
                              Me, too. How we doing gimps?

Comment

• Rant:

WOke up today and could barely get ut of bed, my back is that bad as of now.

Comment

Working...
                                X