Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultratrunks
    replied
    yea at tiimes like thiss sometimes u cant afford anything not even purple wrath

so then just basic bcaa glutamine protein vitamins fish oils cla
    and thats it i wish i had the money for the tasty creations of GM and WF but nope guess not sigh beta alanine and l arginine pre/wo i guess maybe save up for winstrol or something sighzzz lets just stick with that for now anywayss moeny is hard to earn hard to make =(

Leave a comment:

• adrian andras
    replied
    The high gas prices hit me hard. I'm getting along pretty good right now.

Leave a comment:

• pu12en12g
    replied
    It's starting to hit me hard, but strictly via family and friends. Why not me ? Because I started cutting back years ago... around 2001-2002 or so (that's where the oats came from).

Leave a comment:

• Sethva
    replied
    Economy has been a MF'r.

I've seen my 401k lose about 40% of its value, and our stock price has dropped about $20. But thats why I'm dumping more and more into it now, so when it rebounds I'm buying a lambo

Leave a comment:

• jiritt0
    replied
    Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
    how many years will you be paying it back?
    prolly forever.. haha

i dont know, depends where i work once i finish and how much I make. if i get a good job pulling some serious dough I wanna pay it back ASAP.. if not ill have to lull it out awhile .

or maybe ill win alot of money too and get to pay it off ?haha

i was kind of considering getting a phd just so i could become a professor, i believe they get great hook ups on repaying loans because they work in academia..

ive got about 20K sitting in my ING account getting decent interest.. I had like 12k in a diff bank account from my parents/first job and just got ahold of it.. i told my mom whats up after realizing it was getting like .02% interest --- I took it from 4$ for half a year up to near 40$ a month !! I was worried my car was gonna die on me, but so far so good, just needed a 200$ cooling system repair a couple months ago. i'll prolly take a big sum of that savings and pay off my loans once i get my first real payment post-graduation.. right now I only pay a small portions interest every couple months

but yeah, Im worried I wont find a job easy, but at the same time, I'm pretty sure I am the bomb at what I do, and should be able to get a job easy.. i just need an opportunity and i will run with it.

Sometimes I wish I would of gotten a grad externship coaching football.. I'd really love to get into that in the future and turn into a pete carroll type figure.. or jim tressel.. they inspire me

but that didnt pay as good, so I teach weight training for beginners .. maybe ill be one of the few/the first to go from a strength/conditioning position into head coach ... live big/dream big

Leave a comment:

• Controlled Labs
    replied
    Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
    tough times don't last, tough people do.

I can't say I notice the economy, I just got my first job making over 1K a month a year or so ago.. and since I'm still ins chool (with tuition paid for) thats alot of money;..

I'm terrified when I graduate in May and have to start paying my 50K in loans back.. it almost makes me want to stay in school just to avoid it.. but hopefully I can score a good job
    how many years will you be paying it back?

Leave a comment:

• RenegadeRows
    replied
    It hasn't really affected me directly to the point where I am increasing or decreasing my spending. The high gas prices were affecting me more

Leave a comment:

• icetrauma
    replied
    Slowed down on the supp. purchases but that is about all. I do love the $1.40 gal. gas.

Leave a comment:

• jiritt0
    replied
    tough times don't last, tough people do.

I can't say I notice the economy, I just got my first job making over 1K a month a year or so ago.. and since I'm still ins chool (with tuition paid for) thats alot of money;..

I'm terrified when I graduate in May and have to start paying my 50K in loans back.. it almost makes me want to stay in school just to avoid it.. but hopefully I can score a good job

Leave a comment:

• bull.dogz
    replied
    Definitely buying less. I buy what I have to......food and gas. Christmas is tough, nothing is really on sale that my son wants. Stupid video games are $50....crazy. Whatever happened to playing outside?

Leave a comment:

• Controlled Labs
    started a topic how has the economy affected you?

how has the economy affected you?

are you buying less or the same?

if buying less, what are you cutting back on?
Working...
X