Yes another question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes another question

Guys, football season is over and I miss it dearly. And well, Basketball season starts pretty soon and Basketball was my first love but I mean I just want to lift and get to 200lbs. Im at 160 and gained 35 pounds this summer so I know I can get it if I do everything I did last summer. I know deep inside me if I dont go out I will regret. I have been told by coaches that I will go far in basketball but I have no desire this year. I mean I shoot around and play pick-up games now and Im just like "this is gay" and I donno. If I get cut I will probably be happy and I spose I could lift during the season but I always say, Whats the point? Im not going to gain anything. If recall correctly, you told me it would be hard to gain during football and Basketball is worse so I know I cant gain. Wat should I do here?
    i!Please Support Me in My Log!i

I have alot of questions and Im still pretty to new to bodybuilding so can you please help me out?

Originally posted by Alerux
    I have no desire this year.
    Shazaam... there's your answer.

"What would you do with your life if you had no chance of failure? Start doing it.... now."
    - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
    X