Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blue GENE™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95zj
    replied
    Would the heat potentially harm any of the supplements? If anything I could probably take my gym bag inside and put it in our breakroom.

Leave a comment:

• bull.dogz
    replied
    It's in pill form.

Leave a comment:

• 95zj
    replied
    Is Blue Gene a capsule/pill form or a gel cap? My gym bag sits in my truck all day while I'm at work, and I'm worried about my supps being damaged/melting in the Texas heat! I would feel sick if I came outside and my PW, GB, and GG were all damaged. If I were to order BG the feeling would be only worse.

Leave a comment:

• Controlled Labs
    replied
    Originally posted by twoheadedboy View Post
    Question about Blue Gene...I have it now and I notice it suggests trying just 1 the first time to assess tolerance...I've taken many different kinds of supps before and never had an adverse reaction. The ingredients do not seem that "exotic" so do you think based on this that it would be ok for me to start with the regular dosage? I less want to do this for fast effects and more because it throws off the count in the bottle for future dosage purposes; I'd have to take 4 instead of 5 at some point.

What "adverse reaction" could I have, anyway?
    this should be done every time you take a new supp (or food for that matter), you never know what you could be allergic to, so its best to start low as the reaction will be lessened with a smaller dose. FYI we have never had even one complaint of an allergic reaction, but best to err on the side of caution

Leave a comment:

• AlphaBrass01
    replied
    Having a dose of 4 won't be bad - just use that smaller dose right before you cycle off.

Leave a comment:

• twoheadedboy
    replied
    Question about Blue Gene...I have it now and I notice it suggests trying just 1 the first time to assess tolerance...I've taken many different kinds of supps before and never had an adverse reaction. The ingredients do not seem that "exotic" so do you think based on this that it would be ok for me to start with the regular dosage? I less want to do this for fast effects and more because it throws off the count in the bottle for future dosage purposes; I'd have to take 4 instead of 5 at some point.

What "adverse reaction" could I have, anyway?

Leave a comment:

• pu12en12g
    replied
    Originally posted by 95zj View Post
    Would being young (20) negate the effects of Blue Gene, or is it still a good supp for me to take? The rest of my stack consists of Xtreme Formulations Peptide, Orange Triad, and Green Bulge.
    Still one of the best options available

Leave a comment:

• 95zj
    replied
    Would being young (20) negate the effects of Blue Gene, or is it still a good supp for me to take? The rest of my stack consists of Xtreme Formulations Peptide, Orange Triad, and Green Bulge.

Leave a comment:

• pu12en12g
    replied
    Originally posted by GoBig View Post
    Anyway i'm going to order WF at bb.com My wf is all out.
    Thank you for choosing CL !

Leave a comment:

• RenegadeRows
    replied
    o that's good. So i have 4 weeks to go to see if i get good result. so i'm 22 i have been skinny whole my life. so i want to gain muscle mass. and been work out for almost 2 years.
    Eat more, and more and more and more. Then eat some more.

When I walk into the supermarket, I see the employees go running to their phones "That guy is here, basket in each hand. Make sure the meat is easily accessible. Man your battle stations!"

Leave a comment:

• poopies
    replied
    Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
    sounds good.

DO and looking for rheumatology or endocrinology most likely.
    Awesome! Best of luck to her. What school did she go to? I'm at LECOM.

Leave a comment:

• Controlled Labs
    replied
    i have taking BG for a week now i have lost some weight 197 lbs to 190, I'm 6'4 , and lost some muscle mass. i think I'm disappointed with BG.
    no way to lose 7 pounds in a week due to any legal supplement, esepcially one like Blue Gene. got to be increased activity or lack of calories.
    Originally posted by poopies View Post
    That's cool! Is she a DO or MD? And what is she looking to do as far as specialty?

Yeah the money is a tough situation. That's why I joined the Army - this way they're paying for my schooling and I owe them time afterwards. No loans FTW!
    sounds good.

DO and looking for rheumatology or endocrinology most likely.

Leave a comment:

• conda
    replied
    o that's good. So i have 4 weeks to go to see if i get good result. so i'm 22 i have been skinny whole my life. so i want to gain muscle mass. and been work out for almost 2 years.
    Try and get as much Protein / healthy Cals & Carbs in your diet as possible. And working out with CL cupps you will get results. Just takes some patients.

Leave a comment:

• poopies
    replied
    Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
    good choice

lmao

my wife is just finishing internship year, 2 more years then she gets to specialize.

yeah, the money is pretty crappy until done with residency or fellowship (if you specialize) and you have all the loans to pay back
    That's cool! Is she a DO or MD? And what is she looking to do as far as specialty?

Yeah the money is a tough situation. That's why I joined the Army - this way they're paying for my schooling and I owe them time afterwards. No loans FTW!

Leave a comment:

• GoBig
    replied
    Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
    I haven't lost weight. Only Body fat. And gained Muscle. Never heard of this issue caused by BG. Only good results.
    Last edited by GoBig; 06-07-2009, 07:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X