X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cervasa1977
    replied
    Originally posted by Arch View Post
    Hey All, I post on here randomly but i am constantly lurking in the corners reading posts. I just wanted to commend CL with a great product in Purple Wraath. I just recently started cycling in the past month and PW has been a life saver, I normally take swigs after a big climb or a lengthy head wind and within 5-10 mins i am feeling back to normal. Great product guys, keep up the good work.
    awesome to hear glad its working so well for you and I agree I can't see ever do any cardio without it

Leave a comment:

• breathemetal
    replied
    Glad you like it! CL is the best supplementation company there is! Won't buy from anyone else! (well, except for ON protein until Golden Gains becomes cheaper *hint*)

Glad you like PW! Check out PI as well!

Leave a comment:

• Arch
    started a topic PW and Cycling(bike)

PW and Cycling(bike)

Hey All, I post on here randomly but i am constantly lurking in the corners reading posts. I just wanted to commend CL with a great product in Purple Wraath. I just recently started cycling in the past month and PW has been a life saver, I normally take swigs after a big climb or a lengthy head wind and within 5-10 mins i am feeling back to normal. Great product guys, keep up the good work.
Working...
X