X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Controlled Labs
    replied
    Originally posted by Gtrain83 View Post
    Awesome, that clears that up. They are still in the plastic seal that they came in so I will just leave them alone. Thanks for the replies.
    yup, just cosmetic issues, nothing more

Leave a comment:

• Gtrain83
    replied
    Awesome, that clears that up. They are still in the plastic seal that they came in so I will just leave them alone. Thanks for the replies.

Leave a comment:

• Controlled Labs
    replied
    Originally posted by Gtrain83 View Post
    I purchased some Purple Wraath and Green Mag during that awesome sale and had a question about storage. If I want to store them for use at a later date (approx 3 or so months) will they keep if the containers were damaged/opened slightly? Or should I try and find some sort of plastic tupperware type container to keep it in? Thanks.
    if you didnt open them, then they shouldnt be open. we only send product if the inner seal is still good.

Leave a comment:

• Dracoy
    replied
    Wow 3 months is a LONG time to keep these if they were open.

Put the whole tub (don't empty powder out) in a ziploc bag. Throw them in the back of your freezer or fridge.

Leave a comment:

• 5six
    replied
    Anything air tight is your best option. So tupperware might be your best bet. Throw in the keep fresh packs, or whatever they're called, and you should be set

Leave a comment:

• Gtrain83
    started a topic broken bottle sale products

broken bottle sale products

I purchased some Purple Wraath and Green Mag during that awesome sale and had a question about storage. If I want to store them for use at a later date (approx 3 or so months) will they keep if the containers were damaged/opened slightly? Or should I try and find some sort of plastic tupperware type container to keep it in? Thanks.
Working...
X