X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beastfrmtheeast
    replied
    Originally posted by force View Post
    yeah, but how old is it? has it broken down into nuclear waste or something? who knows?
    I am sure if you called them they would give you the exp dates

Leave a comment:

• Controlled Labs
    replied
    Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
    I would bathe in this stuff.
    a fantasy of yours?

Leave a comment:

• force
    replied
    Originally posted by beastfrmtheeast View Post
    If you check my links on the 1st page, you could pick up a bottle to give this a shot
    yeah, but how old is it? has it broken down into nuclear waste or something? who knows?

Leave a comment:

• Dracoy
    replied
    I would bathe in this stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Controlled Labs
    replied
    why not keep it available, just run a lower quantity each time? if it was that good, i would have tried to keep it in the lineup.
    with gmp there are minimums you have to reach to make the price reasonable . you can run one bottle if you want, but it will cost you 5 grand to make it
    see there, CL? tweak the formula (or not), run some ads, run some promos, give that shit another try!! i'm pulling for you, old yeller. better yet, combine this formula with another to make a MEGA product!!

but, in all seriousness, i would try this.
    we did, there were two versions. it also had some very successful promotions.

Leave a comment:

• beastfrmtheeast
    replied
    see there, CL? tweak the formula (or not), run some ads, run some promos, give that shit another try!! i'm pulling for you, old yeller. better yet, combine this formula with another to make a MEGA product!!

If you check my links on the 1st page, you could pick up a bottle to give this a shot

Leave a comment:

• Dracoy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• pu12en12g
    replied

Yea it's very complicated, we have some GREAT stuff in various phases of research and development so stay tuned

Leave a comment:

• force
    replied
    Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Yea it just barely made it into one ad before it was discontinued.

Leave a comment:

• pu12en12g
    replied
    i wasn't involved in the supp world back then. but, maybe it just didn't have enough advertisement? they should consider bringing it back. and throw it on one of their new, fancy ads.
    Yea it just barely made it into one ad before it was discontinued.

Leave a comment:

• force
    replied
    i wasn't involved in the supp world back then. but, maybe it just didn't have enough advertisement? they should consider bringing it back. and throw it on one of their new, fancy ads.

Leave a comment:

• Adamn
    replied
    Because in the long run the ROI probably sucked. Plus, running less of a product usually brings the cost up a bit more. I'm sure there were a lot of people who were just unaware of what it was so it sat on shelves expiring when it should have been taken advantage of.

Leave a comment:

• force
    replied
    why not keep it available, just run a lower quantity each time? if it was that good, i would have tried to keep it in the lineup.

Leave a comment:

• Controlled Labs
    replied
    is this why it was discontinued? sounds like something that could really help me out, with my stressful job and all.
    yup, didnt meet sales goals

Leave a comment:

• force
    replied
    Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
    unfortunately there werent enough people who appreciated the genius of the product.
    is this why it was discontinued? sounds like something that could really help me out, with my stressful job and all.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X