X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Controlled Labs
    replied
    Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
    I sam sad to report to the controlled labs forum and staff members than my purple intrain log will be delayed until sometime in late august/early sept.

I don't want to join a commericial/bullshit gym, and have minimal items for resistence training at this time -- it's been hurting me more than it hurts you to not read my glorious log at this time.

Luckily though, when I do begin using this product, I have 3 tubs to use, and will be getting after the weights with a fury unlike all others. I miss iron in my life =(
    that sucks, are you traveling or something?

Leave a comment:

• pu12en12g
    replied
    Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
    I sam sad to report to the controlled labs forum and staff members than my purple intrain log will be delayed until sometime in late august/early sept.

I don't want to join a commericial/bullshit gym, and have minimal items for resistence training at this time -- it's been hurting me more than it hurts you to not read my glorious log at this time.

Luckily though, when I do begin using this product, I have 3 tubs to use, and will be getting after the weights with a fury unlike all others. I miss iron in my life =(
    Thanks for the heads up man

In for "COMEBACK" log

Leave a comment:

• bull.dogz
    replied
    Bummer

Leave a comment:

• jiritt0
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 95zj
    replied
    Oh lord I can't wait to try this stuff. See it becoming a CLEAR staple right next to GM/GB, OT, and protein.

Leave a comment:

• pu12en12g
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Controlled Labs
    replied
    already in, but thanks for posting it up here

Leave a comment:

• Dracoy
    replied
    Awesome

Leave a comment: