Typical Blue Up timing question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typical Blue Up timing question

Right now I'm taking GM 60 pre, WF about 20 pre, and PW during. Gym time is after work, around 6pm.
    I'm looking to add BU to next months stack with these, and was wondering what you guys thought of timing.
    Do I get the stim version and take it first thing in the AM, or get the non-stim version and take it pre with the GM or WF?
    Either is fine with me.

Thanks guys!

Oh yeah, start OT tomorrow...can't wait to see how this stuff works on my shoulder and wrist.

I would go with the Stim free version and take it before your workouts. I've found pre workout is the best time to take BU, as it adds really good strength. Since you workout at night, it's better to use the stim-free.

Comment

I have a forty minute commute from work to home, so do I take it an hour pre with my GM or do you think it would work better if I took it 20 pre with the WF?
      I'll experiment a bit with it too, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by SICK WS 6
        I have a forty minute commute from work to home, so do I take it an hour pre with my GM or do you think it would work better if I took it 20 pre with the WF?
        I'll experiment a bit with it too, of course.
        I would say an hour pre to start, maybe some days try it 20 pre and see which works better

Comment

Ok...curve ball...
          Come the first week of August I'll be at my 8th week on WF, so should I switch to GG for a month and then take the stim version of BU with the GG?

Comment

Originally posted by SICK WS 6
            Ok...curve ball...
            Come the first week of August I'll be at my 8th week on WF, so should I switch to GG for a month and then take the stim version of BU with the GG?
            That sounds like a good idea. Always change it up to keep your body guessing

Comment

Thanks RR!

Comment

Working...
              X