Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Fatkid's Back to Basics Lean BULK [GG,WB,GB,SG,BU,PW] **

GOALS:

My ten Week Bulk is intended for Lean Muscle Growth, and hopefully a reduction in bodyfat.

[B]BACKGROUND:[/B]
    I was into body building in high school but I herniated a disc at 16, once i hit college i started into it again but never really educated myself about everything. Last year i began seriously working out and learning more about nutrition. I spend half the year at college and am too busy to regularly workout and maintain a good supp. schedule, so I am coming off a lazy month of limited activity. I will be seeing a physical therapist for the next 10 weeks to deal with my lower back workouts to make sure i dont make the problems worse.

Supplementation:

For the next 10 weeks I will be using:
    CL GlycerGROW
    CL Purple Wraath
    CL White Blood (night)
    CL Blue Up (stim Free) at night
    CL Green Bulge
    CL SesaGLOW
    PrimaForce Lean Green
    Scivation Anagen
    Flax Seed Oil
    Fish Oil
    One-A-Day Multi Cholesterol Formula
    ON's 100% Whey Protein
    ON's 100% Casein Protein
    BodyTech Glutamine Powder
    L-Carnitine

Past Supps

ProLab Creatine Creapure- great creatine, with a high bf% i was still able to watch muscle curves bulge through my skin leaving a great pump and lasting results.
    Acetyl Carnitine- no effects felt
    Five-Tetra- This product helped me keep my energy throughout workouts and left an incredible feeling when my muscles would give out due to fatigue but II barely felt sore
    Hydroxycut Hardcore- gets you goin, due to back injury I had limited activity so I couldnt really use this supp to my advantage
    Green Tea Extract- no effects felt, weight loss was decent

Nutrition And Macros:
    Protein: 44% (324 Grams)
    Fat: 26% (86 grams)
    Carbs: 30% (245 grams) [calculated by www.Fitday.com ]

meals, timing, and supp timing listed here
    Attached Files
    Ht: 6'1"
    Wt: 200 lb.s
    BF: 20.4% (6/9/06)
    17% (8/2/06)
    Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

MY SUMMER OF HUGENESS BULK STACK LOG [ALMOST THE WHOLE CL STACK]
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=766

**Fatkid's Back to Basics Lean BULK [GG,WB,GB,SG,BU,PW] **

GOALS:

My ten Week Bulk is intended for Lean Muscle Growth, and hopefully a reduction in bodyfat.

BACKGROUND:
    I was into body building in high school but I herniated a disc at 16, once i hit college i started into it again but never really educated myself about everything. Last year i began seriously working out and learning more about nutrition. I spend half the year at college and am too busy to regularly workout and maintain a good supp. schedule, so I am coming off a lazy month of limited activity. I will be seeing a physical therapist for the next 10 weeks to deal with my lower back workouts to make sure i dont make the problems worse.

Supplementation:

For the next 10 weeks I will be using:
    CL GlycerGROW
    CL Purple Wraath
    CL White Blood (night)
    CL Blue Up (stim Free) at night
    CL Green Bulge
    CL SesaGLOW
    PrimaForce Lean Green
    Scivation Anagen
    Flax Seed Oil
    Fish Oil
    One-A-Day Multi Cholesterol Formula
    ON's 100% Whey Protein
    ON's 100% Casein Protein
    BodyTech Glutamine Powder
    L-Carnitine

Past Supps

ProLab Creatine Creapure- great creatine, with a high bf% i was still able to watch muscle curves bulge through my skin leaving a great pump and lasting results.
    Acetyl Carnitine- no effects felt
    Five-Tetra- This product helped me keep my energy throughout workouts and left an incredible feeling when my muscles would give out due to fatigue but II barely felt sore
    Hydroxycut Hardcore- gets you goin, due to back injury I had limited activity so I couldnt really use this supp to my advantage
    Green Tea Extract- no effects felt, weight loss was decent

Nutrition And Macros:
    Protein: 44% (324 Grams)
    Fat: 26% (86 grams)
    Carbs: 30% (245 grams) [calculated by www.Fitday.com ]

meals, timing, and supp timing listed here

Anagen is not listed in there but it will be taken with at the same time as Lean green plus once more at bed time
    Also the pre-bed whey shake is now casein shake listed above
    Last edited by Former_Fatkid; 07-16-2006, 08:20 PM.
    17% (8/2/06)
    Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

Comment

Looks good so far bro, I'm excited about this log for ya!

SCT

p.s. I fixed your erroroneous vb code for ya
      Back to the basics!

Comment

Okay, here is my workout schedule:

(Big 10 Routine from July Muscle and Fitness)

Monday
        Chest and Forearms
        Bench Press [WU,WU,6,8,8,10]
        Incline Press [10,10,10,10]
        Decline Flye [10,10,10,10]
        Seated wrist curl [WU,6,8,8,10]
        Reverse grip BB curl [10,10,10]
        BTB smith machine curl [10,10,10]

Tuesday
        Back and Traps
        BACK will be under Physical Therapists advice
        DB Shrug [WU,WU,6,8,8,10]
        BTB barbell Shrug [10,10,10,10]
        Upright Row [10,10,10]

Wednesday
        Quads and Tri's
        Leg Press [WU,6,8,8,10]
        Single-leg Press [10,10,10,10]
        Leg Extension [10,10,10,10]
        Weighted Bench Dips [WU,6,8,8,10]
        Close Grip Bench [10,10,10]
        Lying Tri Extensions [10,10,10]

Thursday
        REST

Friday
        Shoulders and Calves
        BB overhead press [WU,6,8,8,10]
        DB rear Delts raise [10,10,10,10]
        DB Lateral Raise [10,10,10,10]
        Standing Calf Raises [WU,6,8,8,10]
        Donkey Calf Raises [10,10,10]
        Seated Calf raises [10,10,10]

Saturday
        Hamstrings and Biceps
        DB Lunges [WU,6,8,8,10]
        Lying Leg curl [10,10,10,10]
        Seated Leg Curl [10,10,10,10]
        Standing BB curl [WU, 6,8,8,10]
        Alt. DB curl [10,10,10]
        Hammer Curl [10,10,10]

Sunday
        REST
        17% (8/2/06)
        Age 20

Comment

DAY 1

Nutrition:
          I missed an MRP so my cals are a bit under prediction but tommorow should be slower at work

WORKOUT: CHEST & FOREARMS
          DB Bench Press (2x warmup w/20lb.) [8X 45, 11 X 40, 9 X 40, 11 X 35]
          DB Incline Press [9 X 30, 9 X 25, 11 X 25, 14 X 20]
          DB Decline Fly [10 X 15, 11 X 15, 11 X 15, 8 X 15]
          Seated wrist curl (1 X warmup w/ 8lb.) [5 X 30, 7 X 25, 11 X 20, 11 X 20]
          Reverse wrist curl [7 X 20, 4 X 20 POP]

Workout NOTES:
          -Full Speed workout, pushed myself as hard as I could, and I'm hoping I can maintain these levels.
          -Hit an awesome second wind during the incline press
          -During the reverse wrist curls i started to lose my grip and curled my right wrist with a slight angle, an unpleasant pop occured and I decided to call it a day.
          -ONE HELL OF A WORKOUT
          -Cranking out 8 reps with 45lb. DB's felt great, i was aiming at 6reps and surprised myself.
          -Had enough energy to run back to my apartment

Supp Notes:
          -Had a little trouble falling asleep after taking the WB/BU but may be due to a schedule change.
          -Glycergrow (Initial dose of one scoop pre, one post) doesnt mix whatsoever, but theres very little flavor so no big deal
          -Purple Wraath Tastes horrible, I don't know what to say, shovel and chase didn't work today and i tried a sample of it yesterday, so i think I will try the mix drink from no on, it burned less.
          -I'm not sure what gave me the second wind, but it felt awesome.

Sorry, pictures tommorow and measurements wed. i have a personal trainer who will help me out but he didn't have the tapes today.
          17% (8/2/06)
          Age 20

Comment

dude wat the hell ur up at 4:15AM?!? Crazy!

Comment

Good luck and take care of that back. Listen to the PT!

Comment

Sorry, i was exhausted tuesday night and didn't want to fight with my wireless router,

DAY 2

Supps: followed schedule but didn't take the GG or PW due to being at the PT for my back workout.

Workout:
                At the physical Therapist, waited a long time and after a long consultation she just had me do a lot of stretching. OVERALL no real workout

Thoughts:
                -Chest is sore when i go down stairs and my arms hurt a bit.
                -I feel great seeing that I pushed myself all out and can feel the results.
                -Stretching the back hurts like %&$@

Overall thoughts for the day:
                -Good recovery day
                Last edited by Former_Fatkid; 07-19-2006, 05:49 PM.
                17% (8/2/06)
                Age 20

Comment

Physical therapists always seem to err on the side of caution, but that is probably a good thing since we bodybuilding enthusiasts always err on the side of extreme, heh.

SCT
                  Back to the basics!

Comment

DAY 3

Supplamenting:
                    still on schedule with all my supps, and I had the GlycerGrow in a strawberry nofat yogurt, which was good and easy to consume.

Workout:
                    Umm, so i didn't have my schedule on me at the new gym, so I had to remember 2 muscle groups. Anyways:

Starting with Calves
                    Calf raises (2X WU) [17 X 180, 12 X 210, 9 X 200, 13 X 180]
                    Seated Calf raises [15 X 80, 11 X 90, 12 X 90, 9 X 90]
                    One Legged Calf raises [ 14 X 125, 12 X 150, 9 X 175, 7 X 175]
                    Then I wanted to blast the biceps
                    Standing Curls (2X WU) [7 X 60, 9 X 50, 8 X 50, 11 X 40]
                    Alt. Dumbell Curls [ 9 X 20, 7 X 20, 11 X 15]
                    Preacher curls [9 X 40, 11 X 40, 12 X 40]

Thoughts/ reactions:
                    - Eating the yogurt with glycer grow is easy and tasty, followed by a PW shake I'm still trying to get used to.
                    -First time at this gym so I was warming up to it and finding what equipment they have and dont have. The days of massive gyms and rows of barbells appear to be over
                    -My bicep pumps were huge, i was amazed.
                    -Still trying to figure out how to size up my calf raises, i underestimated myself, and had to use a leg press machine instead of standing calf, so I needed to adjust.
                    -Sleeping great, waking up feeling refreshed, and only running on 6 hours a night.

So far my schedule hasn't been constant or reliable, i'm working on calming things down.
                    17% (8/2/06)
                    Age 20

Comment

Awesome... great detail !! Keep us updated on all of that.. the sleeping issue has been noted before so it will be interesting to hear how it goes (you are using Blue UP Stim Free correct ? ).

Comment

Nice updates, PTs do take caution in the begining but they do have a workout planned. Just be patient.

Comment

Finally got the pictures taken, they aint pretty, but rome wasn't built in a day..............or decade..............or, well you get the idea

Front
                          http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...6/IMG_0663.jpg

Side
                          http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...6/IMG_0666.jpg

Front 2
                          http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...6/IMG_0665.jpg

Bicep
                          http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...6/IMG_0670.jpg

Thighs are muscular, but hairy
                          http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...6/IMG_0667.jpg

P.S. I'm using Blue Up Stim Free (Crap, just realized i'm running low)
                          Last edited by Former_Fatkid; 07-20-2006, 05:37 PM.
                          17% (8/2/06)
                          Age 20

Comment

Day 4 (Thursday)

Back at the PT for an early appointment so another workout missed

Ok, here we go

nutrition:
                            didn't have a chance to make the tuna sammich so my nutrition was off.
                            I substituted the tuna sandwich with a Chicken terriyaki sub, double meat, no cheese, lots of veggies, and on a wheat roll.

Supp:
                            typical day, no workout, so no GG/PW

But as a reminder, i'm using:
                            Fish Oil
                            One a day multi
                            Sesaglow
                            WB
                            BU
                            GB
                            AnaGen
                            Lean Green
                            100% Whey
                            100% Casein

THOUGHTS:
                            -I'm having sweet pumps all day long which is my arms, chest and shoulders are leaning out but my gut is staying prominent.
                            -Gotta find later PT appointments cause skipping my workout twice a week really sucks.
                            Blar
                            17% (8/2/06)
                            Age 20

Comment

Day 5 SERIOUS SUCCESS

Nutrition:
                              folowed the diet today but I cut down to one MRP, its so big i can never find time to finish it at work anyways.

Supplementation:
                              the usual suspects.... and
                              one scoop PW and one scoop GG mixed together 20 min. pre workout, tasted funny but i survived.
                              -felt burn halfway through my long workout so i bought a gatorade and mixed in the 2nd GG scoop (first day of double GG)

WORKOUT:

To account for losing 2 days to PT i added a muscle Group today, heres the results.....
                              Shoulders+Quads+Triceps

Shoulder Press [8 X 100, 8 X 100, 8 X 90, 10 X 70] not too bad

Rear Delt Raise [7 X 20, 10 X 17.5, 10 X 15, 10 X 15]

Lateral Raises [10 X 15, 10 X 15, 10 X 15, 12 X 17.5] at this point i relaized i wasnt putting in 100% and my shoulders deffinitely need work, so i got mad at myself.

Leg Presses/squat machine [12 X 270!, 12 x 220, 10 x 230, 10 x 220] I got focused, pumped and i used everything i had to tear up my quads, i need to check next time i'm at the gym to make sure these weights are right cause it said add 60 b. to weight of plates on the bar.

Single Leg presses [12 X 125, 10 X 125, 10 X 100, 11 X 100] I was grunting and squeezing everything i could out. This is when i realized I was totally gassed, so i bought a gatorade and threw a GG scoop in it, then i walked around for like ten minutes and got back in with my 2nd wind.

Leg Extensions [12 X 50, 12 X 60, 11 X 80] Quads were twitching and i could barely walk!

Weighted Bench Dips [ 5 X 10, 7 X 5, 7 X BW, gave up, the shoulders were torn up ]

Close grip Bench [12 X 50, 9 X 60, 11 X 60] feeling frustrated since I'm not feeling the burn on my triceps

Tricep Pushdown [13 X 60, 15 X 80, 13 X 90, 12 X 100] Is there roids on this stuff??? I just kept pumping and digging as hard as I could PR

Thoughts:
                              -WOW, the end of my workout I was CRANKED, I added 20 lb.s to my pushdown record, my leg presses were huge and another record!!
                              -Closegrip Bench press didn't feel like anything and I couldnt go much higher with weight so i might replace this exercise
                              - my dips were bad since I combined shoulders the same day, I will edit my workout program for efficiency next week.
                              -overhead press was on a mamchine since the only upright bench was taken by a huge sweaty guy, overall i dont think it was too bad of a change, but i want to go back to DB or smith machine next week.
                              -my shoulders are weak as so that is going to be a focus form now on.
                              - I plan on mixing PW with the clear gatorade to see if it goes down easier, GG i've gotten used to and can put in anything.
                              -When I walked out my whole body was twitching, that was an amzing workout but it lasted too long! I'm seriously excited about this stack thought, great pumps, and awesome support thats helping me push myself like i've never been able to before, my focus is a lot stronger which may also be due to the fact i paid a lot of $$$ for all this and I want to make these changes serious for the first time in my life.

Overall:
                              17% (8/2/06)
                              Age 20

Comment

Working...
                              X