~~ OxiMega Review ~~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OxiMega Final Review

This particular type of supp is very hard to give a "final review" as most benefits aren't completely obvious and will become more apparent over time. If you mention changes, some will say it's placebo. I can honestly say that I generally felt better with a slight increase in natural energy since I started OX. When I combined it with my ABB Green Tea, I felt almost the same get-up-and-go as I did with my morning 24oz coffee. Probably one of the most noticeable changes was the increased digestive support, especially combined with OT. For those that say you should just eat whole foods to get your veggies, I feel the Greens deliver more than I can count on getting through diet 100% of the time. I still do eat my veggies, but I feel this gives me a guarantee. The biggest surprise of all... the taste. I have tried other products in the past, but never got paste the taste to continue use. In the morning, I actually look forward to the Greens because it's so good for me and the taste is spot on. To keep it interesting, you can mix it in Green Tea, Choc. Whey Shakes, etc. For an added bonus, you get quality fish oil with it. There is always comfort in knowing that PCB Lab tests came back great, you're getting high potency EPA/DHA, etc.

At the end of the day, I rate this product a 10/10 and would recommend it to anyone looking to get a Greens product (and Fish Oil). It will certainly remain a staple for me.

Thanks again CL for the opportunity!
    ~Julie

Currently Taking:
    - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

"Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
      CFD

Comment

Working...
      X