No announcement yet.

Back for the first time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The weekend was filled with raucous drinking, over eating during the Super Bowl, and Chinese food. No more. Shit gets real on Monday.

Weighed in at 241 . The gain in weight is DEFINITELY due to me holding excessive amounts of water. Drinking and fast food killed me this weekend.

Here are some pics, but they don't look much different than the first. I'm retaining alot of water and bloat.

Last edited by 95zj; 02-09-2010, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Monday, February 8, 2010

It was a hectic weekend. I've been going through some health problems, and I finally was able to see a doctor about it today. So having that done put some things at ease for me, and I was able to get back in the gym big time. I started an EC stack today in hopes that I shed the pounds even quicker. It instantly gave me incredible energy...can't wait for the potential boost in fat loss.

Today also started week three of my Max-OT training...so that means a new routine. Legs didn't change much, so let me get right into it.

Leg Press:
      410x6
      410x6
      410x6
      My strength is EXPLODING in my leg workouts. I've always had strong legs, but the amount of weight I've been moving up in the past few weeks is ridiculous. Every week I'm setting new PR's for myself.

Squats:
      260x6
      270x6
      Easy, going for 290 next week...maybe 300?

Leg Curls:
      100x6
      130x6
      New addition to this weeks workout. My hammies have always been bulletproof since I've carried around so much weight for so long, so its no surprise I was able to jump in with a decent amount of weight on there.

SLDL:
      190x6
      200x6
      Made me feel great doing these. The constriction on my hamstrings was ri-damn-diculous.

Standing Calf Machine Press:
      300x6
      300x6
      I've never used this machine before, but the work I got out of it was fantastic. The pump and burn in my calves was incredible.

Sitting Calf Raises:
      135x6
      135x6

I know I've said it a few times in my previous entries, but my strength is climbing out of control. I'm not sure if its muscle memory or if it really is the supplements I'm taking. Either way, I love the progress.

P.S.:
      The E/C stack was added because I haven't really been dropping any weight despite eating clean (minus the weekend). Hopefully my results accelerate.
      Last edited by 95zj; 02-09-2010, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X