1st post and review!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st post and review!

Just sayin hi im new to the forum and just thought id throw in my 2 cents.

I am a powerlifter, so my gains are noticed mostly in strength, and some in size.

My first stack was white flood, green mag and purple wrath. I also had protein i was taking and it turned out to be too many liquids. i started to get migrains after taking purple wrath. So i went to just GM and WF. They worked awesome. i give some credit to them both for helping me breaking a provincial record, and soon national records.

GM specifaclly, i noticed more gains with that then any other type of creatine. I cycled monohydrate for a few months between GM and did not make gains like i did with GM.

WF is just an awesome pre workout drink, gets me fired up keeps me mentally focused. Cant go with out it. Tryed NO Xplode, it did ok for the first few times but then wore off. Not WF though.

I have yet to test any other supplements offered by CL and probably will in the near future.

Originally posted by CDNPowerlifter View Post
    Just sayin hi im new to the forum and just thought id throw in my 2 cents.

I am a powerlifter, so my gains are noticed mostly in strength, and some in size.

My first stack was white flood, green mag and purple wrath. I also had protein i was taking and it turned out to be too many liquids. i started to get migrains after taking purple wrath. So i went to just GM and WF. They worked awesome. i give some credit to them both for helping me breaking a provincial record, and soon national records.

GM specifaclly, i noticed more gains with that then any other type of creatine. I cycled monohydrate for a few months between GM and did not make gains like i did with GM.

WF is just an awesome pre workout drink, gets me fired up keeps me mentally focused. Cant go with out it. Tryed NO Xplode, it did ok for the first few times but then wore off. Not WF though.

I have yet to test any other supplements offered by CL and probably will in the near future.

Comment

Working...
    X