My white blood review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My white blood review

Hey guys I am new to CL and White blood tablets was my first product from them.
    I thought I would give you all my thoughts on it and the effects it had on me.
    Well I started out with 1 tablet at night before bed and the first thing I noticed was a tingling feeling that got me right to sleep. I did feel a diffrence in sleep and mostly when you wake up your ready to take on the day your not dragging.
    I will be continuing to use the WB as it helps me fall asleep. Its a little hard to explain but people should give this a shot as it is a N.O suplement but it does not have any simulants in it like white flood or BSNs N.O. xplode does.

Originally posted by tsifreak View Post
    Hey guys I am new to CL and White blood tablets was my first product from them.
    I thought I would give you all my thoughts on it and the effects it had on me.
    Well I started out with 1 tablet at night before bed and the first thing I noticed was a tingling feeling that got me right to sleep. I did feel a diffrence in sleep and mostly when you wake up your ready to take on the day your not dragging.
    I will be continuing to use the WB as it helps me fall asleep. Its a little hard to explain but people should give this a shot as it is a N.O suplement but it does not have any simulants in it like white flood or BSNs N.O. xplode does.
    Also wanted to add you have some interesting dreams on this stuff as well.

Comment

Working...
    X