Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope you feel better.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
      Hope you feel better.
      Thanks. Im already gettin there. Im just tryin to stay up with my meals. When your sick, especially when your stomach is involved, you dont want to take in anything other than water. I dont plan on taking any supps until either sunday or monday. I dont want them to upset my stomach and I feel like it would be a waste to. I also wont workout till sunday. But good news is I got my 4 bottles of GB in!!. I love looking at my CL stack. It looks so...colorful just them sitting there in beauty.
      "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
      CFD

Comment

Lol, I do that with my supps from time to time. Just sit there gazing lovingly at them.
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
          Lol, I do that with my supps from time to time. Just sit there gazing lovingly at them.
          Oh yes. I like to arrange them into by size and color so they look the best together.....wow I think I got problems
          CFD

Comment

Yesterday's workout: 8sets Time: 16:35(for the way I feel, Ill take it)

Bench Press-5 reps
            145lbs

Clean and Press-5 reps
            90lbs

Squat-5 reps
            195lbs

Pullup-5reps

Jump Rope-25 reps

I cycled back on GG and off WF tabs. Also started my GB. I liken it!

Im still havin problems with my stomach. Im a guy who has always gotten hungry real quickly but lately I could go 6hrs before I need to eat. And yesterday I was craving salt like crazy! Weird.
            CFD

Comment

Workout today : I havent focused on a specific muscle for awhile so I did that today for a change.
              I did 2 different supersets: 10 reps was done on all excercises

Incline Bench Press
              4x135
              Incline Flye
              4x30

Fist pushups-10 reps

Decline Flye
              4x20

Did an Ab circuit consisting of hanging leg raise, a variation of lying leg raise, and decline crunch w/ medicine ball. My fiancee came to the gym with me today. At the end of my workout, I help her with some assisted pullups focusing on the negative. Man that was a workout in itself. Not that she is fat(Im about to dig myself a hole), it was just alot of sets. Workout was good overall.

I am cycling back on GG and off WF tabs. Lovin the GB!
              CFD

Comment

Working...
              X