Glycergrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glycergrow!

Ill be honest, I was very hesitate about buyin Glycergrow. But man what a deal! No matter if you are bulking, strenght training, or cutting, this product should be a staple. Ive been on it for about 2 months now(during bulking) and I have seen better results than with just taking creatine and NO product. I can feel better pumps and gains with it. It def delivers nutrients more to the muscles. And one of my favorite things about it is that is can last almost a whole year!(depending how you take it) Give it a try if you havent. 9/10

Remember to drink at least a gallon of water! I cant stress it enough. The more water, the better results
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

I've been kind of curious to try this. I think when I looked into it a while back there was a lot of contention related to GMS and it's usefulness as a supplement, and I wasn't looking to add anything new at the time. Are you still taking GG? Have you taken it during a maintenance or cutting phase, or just bulking? Do you take GG and NO in conjunction, or did you completely replace your NO with it?

Comment

At the meantime no Im not taking it but will probably soon. I myself dont really bulk or cut anymore, just eat well. But I have taken at a time when I did cut back some on calories and/or carbs and it wrked very well. My strength gains stayed somewhat steady(which I wont say it was all bc of GG. Mainly my diet) and vascualrity was great. During bulking or if you train Westside Barbell/powerlifting style, its fantastic. I have taken it with and without NO and I had good experiences both ways. As far as its usefulness and the GMS debate, Im not sure. I see both sides to the argument. But it worked well for me so who knows!
      "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
      CFD

Comment

Working...
      X