• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CL-WF-GM-GG-OT-PW Review!

White Flood:

Purpose:Pump/Energy/Endurance

Energy: 10/10

Why i gave this rating: This rating is here for a reason, it had been like i had never once taken an energy drink, never once consumed a cup of coffee, and had not seen one caffeine pill. The energy i got from white was not only insanely high, but more importantly consistent! i never felt tired after it wore off and even when it did begin to go away, it did so in such a way that you didnt feel such a drastic change i definitely reccomend it in this perspective!

Pump:10/10

Why i gave this rating: though there are a ton of quality products that can give you a pump, i will still praise this to no other! WF, will not only give you a good pump but it does not take much to utilize it! i walk about 25 mins to the gym everytime i go and even if im not working out my legs...everytime they end up really tight from all the walking, where as usually they dont, i saw for the first time a vein going down my bicep though vascularity can account to lowered body fat, getting that pump sure does help and holy crap!

Endurance: 8-9/10

Why i gave this rating: i cannot give it a full rating because i was running purple wraath as well with white flood and with both assisting with endurance i cannot solely pinpoint white floods contribution to this aspect of working out though my endurance was off the charts! so i have to give respect.

Green Magnitude:

Purpose:Strength+Size

Strength:9/10

Why i gave this rating: im just thinking that i didnt utilize my stack very well i was not always consistant in attempting to up my weights so i cant say that green mag would not have helped but.. it did there was a good spurt where i could not do 160-170 on close grip bench for...even 5 reps, im now able to do 225 for 6 reps consistently(at a stall)

Size:8/10

Why i gave this rating, i cant say i saw a size increase nor was i theoreticly looking for one but a change in the size i was, which is essentially what i got i stayed the same weight mostly throughout but got much more lean as the days went on so i can tell there has been muscle gains!

Glycergrow:

Purpose:Cell volumization(Growth/Recovery/Intensity)

Growth(gains):7-9/10

Why i gave this rating: i give such a wide array of grades because it really depends on how you use products and not just take them as ive said ive gotten more lean and stayed the same weight so in a sense there has been gains but cannot tell how much i really have made.

Recovery: N/A

Why i gave this rating: It is...WAY to close to call and i really think recovery as a part of glycergrow's purpose is secondary to purple wraath and i cannot say how much it has contributed.

Intensity:9-10/10

Why i gave this rating: as much as it should be easy to put in intensity in the gym you really can tell a difference sometimes, especially if your having a really down and out day and you need to go to the gym, and sometimes i really have huff n puffed i push myself regardless but its sickening how ive felt after some of my workouts!

Orange Triad:

Purposeigestion/Immune System/Joint health/Multi

Digestion:9/10

Why i gave this rating: only that it took longer then expected for it to kick in is why i gave that rating but once it did..boy did it ever! this is ..well one review id like to say i will spare people the details.

Immune System:9/10

Why i gave this rating: There was one count it one time i ever felt ill/sick/anything while using Orange triad and really it was a period in which i forgot to take some of my doses, i had a pretty nasty cold etc for about 4-5 days. Other then that this aspect of OT is really top notch!

Joint Health: 10/10

Why i gave this rating: either i am just very sturdy or orange triad is very good in joint health. Either way...there were times where i completely just murdered my body and not once (not counting having sore muscles) did i ever have a bad joint i could do the most strenuous (is that the right spelling..?)of exercises, and i would be fine.

Purple Wraath:

Purpose:Endurance( i choose to only grade it on what i see to be its main purpose)

Endurance (...10/10) (what do you expect)

Why i gave this rating: though the next day i would dread how sore my muscles feel most of the time purple wraath sure helped ease the pain! i tested its limits and the day of the workout though not as bad as the later days with or without an endurance product, i would literally feel no soreness/pain when drinking PW, the next day even not being as pleasent is usually pretty painful and i still felt it in days 2/3 but not nearly as much as i normally would, pw, along with OT, would become a staple of mine!

I hope these Reviews help with each and every person that consider using any of the products i did review above, these are real ratings from someone who happened to want to try it loved it paid full for it and logged it, though a lot of the ratings are high i say one thing ( we are all entitled to our own oppinion and will state this one thread does not comprise the final say on these products just my true view.)

nice read there Marauder63.

what are your mixs like?

ie

Pre workout (30mins pre)- GlycerGrow, GreenMag, WhiteFlood

During workout (intraworkout)- Purple Wraath, WhiteFlood, GlycerGrow

Bed time (30mins before bed) Orange Triad
    Current Stack:
    CL-GM,WF,GG,PW,OT, ON 100% Whey

BB.com Bodyspace

Comment

Working...
    X