X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy !

Comment

Orange Triad

Yesterday I started taking Orange Triad. By the afternoon I had a really bad stomach ache. I couldn't even go work out because it hurt so bad. I am going to take a break from it for a day or so and then try half a dose or less and work myself up to it. I had taken two on Wednesday night, Two Thursday morning and two with lunch on thursday.

Yesterday I had a photo shoot with Laurie and my brother. It was a lot of fun. My brother wanted Laurie to do more than just our Controlled Labs t-shirts, etc. He coached her through the photo shoot. By the end she was a pro. I think she will be back for more soon. I can't wait for everyone to see the pictures, they are fun! It is a good experience for anyone in the fitness world, especially women to know what goes behind the pictures they see in magazines. It puts a lot of things in perspective.
      Eat boring, have an exciting life.

Comment

As far as the TRIAD, when you resume taking it... be sure to take each dose with a solid food snack. It sounds like you may be sensitive to the ALA (like me) or digestion complex.

Comment

hmm

I took it with dinner, breakfast, and lunch. Usually vitamins make me want to throw up. This was more like sour stomach. Just a really bad stomach ache.

Comment

if you dont want them let me know.
            -Kim

Comment

oh no...

I will learn to like them. I just need to work up to them. I started taking to many things all at once.

Comment

Todays workout

ok, so my workout wasn't the greatest. I felt sick all day. If it hadn't been for purple wrath I wouldn't have gone at all. But I still managed to have a decent workout.

Supersets

1. 4 sets.
                Leg Extensions 70lbs
                leg raises-ab workout)

2. 4 sets
                Leg presses
                180lbs x 15
                200lbs x 15
                200lbs x 15
                220lbs x 10
                pushups 4sets of 20

3. 4 sets
                close leg squats 45 lbs
                hanging leg raises
                good mornings 45lbs

elipticals
                10 minutes warm up at level 7
                20 minutes post workout level 7

Comment

Saturday workout

I had a good workout today. I am surprised that after my workout yesterday I was not sore. I think the Purple Wraath is helping with the soreness more than I am even realizing. It seems as I have gotten older I have been healing a lot slower. Everything I do hurts more the next day. However, since I have been taking the Purple Wraath it is like I am 16 again. I have marginal soreness, but not the long recovery time I have been having.

Today I worked shoulders and Chest. I don't want to bore you with all the statistics. We will just say at one point in time when I was putting dumbells back someone commented, "Wow you are really strong". It felt good. I can tell I am on an upswing. I have only been using Purple Wraath for one week, but it has made such a drastic difference. I honestly can't believe it.

Also at the gym today I used their fat calibrator. I have been taking Reduction for about 3 days. According to the body measurement method I have been guessing my body fat to be around 16%. The calibrator at the gym today said 18.1% We will use that as a starting point for the Reduction. I will check it again in a week.

Comment

Day off, not really

Today was going to be my day off, but I decided to go for a run with hubby. We ran 3 miles. I told him to try the Purple Wraath to see what he thought of it. He is a very skeptical person. I gave him two scoops. He drank half before we ran. He said his face was tingling. I haven't felt that yet. He noticed that when we were done it didn't even feel like he had gone for a run. That is how I feel when I work out. It is strange to not feel like you have worked out. However, I know I am reaping the benefits of a good workout.

Comment

Side note

I have noticed that when I take the pm Reduction pill I have some crazy dreams. Usually my husband is doing some mean thing. He is the nicest guy ever, so that is strange. I keep waking up mad at him, lol... I am sure he is ready for me to stop taking the Reduction. haha. I am curious to see if anyone else has had weird dreams. Perhaps it is because the sleep is so deep.

Comment

girl power

I am going to only post on girl power and bb.com now. So I am going to end this thread. It feels like I am repeating myself., lol....

Comment

Working...
                        X