This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Quelly View Post
    WNBF Pro Jeff Alberts honored me again and did a follow up article on me on his website for my 1 week out mark!

http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/eric-...1-week-out.php
    Very cool!
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• I ended up second place in a close battle with the eventual overall winner who got his pro card, scott kluth, great guy and deserved it!

http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/us-pr...st-classic.php

another great write up of the show by jeff
      Controlled Labs Athlete

Comment

• Wow, that looked like a tough competition. Everyone looked amazing but your back shot was sick!! Nice job!!!
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
          Wow, that looked like a tough competition. Everyone looked amazing but your back shot was sick!! Nice job!!!
          Thank you

I've been in two overalls, and then placed a close second to a WNBF Pro Card winner this season...I don't think you can get closer to a pro card win than that! Which means that after an extended offseason and another good chunk of muslce, 2011 is MINE!
          Controlled Labs Athlete

Comment

• Bodybuilding is a form of body modification involving intensive muscle hypertrophy; an individual who engages in this activity is referred to as a bodybuilder. In competitive bodybuilding, bodybuilders display their physiques to a panel of judges, who assign points based on their appearance. The muscles are revealed through a combination of fat loss, oils, and tanning (or tanning lotions) which combined with lighting make the definition of the muscle group more distinct.
            weight loss pills

Comment

• Originally posted by nikdevid View Post
              Bodybuilding is a form of body modification involving intensive muscle hypertrophy; an individual who engages in this activity is referred to as a bodybuilder. In competitive bodybuilding, bodybuilders display their physiques to a panel of judges, who assign points based on their appearance. The muscles are revealed through a combination of fat loss, oils, and tanning (or tanning lotions) which combined with lighting make the definition of the muscle group more distinct.
              Controlled Labs Athlete

Comment

Working...
              X