whiteblood and GB blow me up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whiteblood and GB blow me up

Ha: caught your attention. I have tried every No2 product out there and NOTHING comes close to whiteblood IMO. Greenbulge is good but the only thing I really notice is my endurance is through the roof with GB, when I play soccer I catch my breath a hundred times faster. Anyhow; a whiteblood story to back up my title: I took my whiteblood at 1pm and got to the gym at 2. I worked out for an hour then showered and left for work. At around 6pm I was watching the kids (I'm a social worker dealing with addictions kids) lift a few weights, the kids said I could'nt lift anything and that I was weak so I told them to put on the weight. They put on 50 pound so I laughed and told them to put ALL the weights on. I curled the 110 pound barbell (I usually do that much anyhow) 10 times, the kids were shocked. About 5 seconds later a couple of the kids said (I noticed too) holy shi$ you are on steroids, look at how big your arms got from doing those curls. My arms had literally grown a inch or more and my shirt was literally busting at the seams!
    awesome stuff! Keep the products coming!!

No scaring me with post titles like that

Glad you liked the GB/WB, they do give some insane results. You should try adding Glycergrow if you ever get a chance, takes it to a whole new level.
    Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
      No scaring me with post titles like that

Glad you liked the GB/WB, they do give some insane results. You should try adding Glycergrow if you ever get a chance, takes it to a whole new level.
      does the glycergrow mix well? It's hard to find too as I'm in Canada. There are no stores or online in Canada that carry glycergrow or purple wrath. unless you know of some.

Comment

Originally posted by tazzy21
        does the glycergrow mix well? It's hard to find too as I'm in Canada. There are no stores or online in Canada that carry glycergrow or purple wrath. unless you know of some.
        I know there is one place that carries it in Canada but it is MIGHTLY expensive, hmm, that sucks

Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
          I know there is one place that carries it in Canada but it is MIGHTLY expensive, hmm, that sucks

What site is it?

Comment

Yeah after reading the title I immediately pictured a child making one of those volcanos everybody had to do in school (at least everyone I know did) and grabbing some vinegar and GG for the top instead of baking soda and the whole thing just exploding everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro973
              Yeah after reading the title I immediately pictured a child making one of those volcanos everybody had to do in school (at least everyone I know did) and grabbing some vinegar and GG for the top instead of baking soda and the whole thing just exploding everywhere.
              Nice imagination hehe. I just straight up thought of Ronnie Coleman

Comment

What site is it?
                I don't know which site, I just know that someone from Canada mentioned there was a canadian site which offered it.
                Back to the basics!

Comment

bump

Comment

Ha: caught your attention. I have tried every No2 product out there and NOTHING comes close to whiteblood IMO. Greenbulge is good but the only thing I really notice is my endurance is through the roof with GB, when I play soccer I catch my breath a hundred times faster. Anyhow; a whiteblood story to back up my title: I took my whiteblood at 1pm and got to the gym at 2. I worked out for an hour then showered and left for work. At around 6pm I was watching the kids (I'm a social worker dealing with addictions kids) lift a few weights, the kids said I could'nt lift anything and that I was weak so I told them to put on the weight. They put on 50 pound so I laughed and told them to put ALL the weights on. I curled the 110 pound barbell (I usually do that much anyhow) 10 times, the kids were shocked. About 5 seconds later a couple of the kids said (I noticed too) holy shi$ you are on steroids, look at how big your arms got from doing those curls. My arms had literally grown a inch or more and my shirt was literally busting at the seams!
                    awesome stuff! Keep the products coming!!
                    Kick ass

If you ever plateau with GB / WB... I recommend adding GlycerGROW

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                      Kick ass

If you ever plateau with GB / WB... I recommend adding GlycerGROW
                      cheers. will do.

Comment

So is GG allowed in Canada? Cause I am thinking of ordering some through BB.com??

Comment

Dont.

Order it through netrition.com because the shipping's cheaper too. bb.com orders take a lot longer to reach me. The owner at netrition's always been kind to me and make sure everything gets through a-okay. I will always do business there. GG and PW reached me, and a friend received his GG and PW two weeks ago so I think that we're safe, brother.

Comment

Working...
                          X