Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

asianbabe's acquisition of assSSssets with Sesaglow !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by asianbabe
    So, what to do... go to the local supermaket for a vigorous stroll and bought some oats. Haha..

Comment

• those reverse push ups are awsome!!!

alot easier to add weight than a normal push up .. just lay a plate on your body and grab the bar.. normal pushup you need someone to put the weight on your back

Comment

• once I master the normal ones I will progress to those

But Thanks anyway JD

Comment

• Day......... 16

Sunday 6th August2006

Workout None

Cardio 30min attempt at shuffling

================================================== ========

Nutrition

Calories 1750
          Calories From Fat 444

Total Fat 51g 131%
          Saturated Fat 11g 59%

Total Carbohydrate 170g 86%
          Dietary Fiber 60g 149%
          Sugars 60g

Protein 167g 109%
          Vitamin A 462% Vitamin C 1275%
          Calcium 106% Iron 170%

SesaGLOW 3 caps after meals 1,3,4

================================================== ========

Worked.

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
            In all honesty I don't think you are that far off
            A bit more definition in the abs, and a deep tan, and YOU are there! Very nice!

God Bless,
            Stu

Comment

yeahhh baby, aloha butt building bonanza
              mahalo ahui ho. auwai ki papa.

Comment

• Originally posted by jingzhe
                mahalo ahui ho. auwai ki papa.

Oh...............kay?
                God Bless,
                Stu

Comment

• you're hawaiian?!

What does that mean!? Tell me

I only know 3 hawaiian words - hello goodbye and love "alohhaaa" Hehe

Comment

you're hawaiian?!

What does that mean!? Tell me

I only know 3 hawaiian words - hello goodbye and love "alohhaaa" Hehe

nah, i'm not hawaiian. i've lived in hawaii for the past 16 years. was 4 when i moved here. and it means.. "Thanks and i'll see you later. drink your water."

Comment

• Originally posted by Stuart Rudolph

A bit more definition in the abs, and a deep tan,
                      Stu my skin has always been white as! It is the one thing my mum likes about me. There is an ancient saying that if you have white skin, you are able to hide at least 3 other flaws in yourself.

Yeah weird you reckon!? So whilst aussies and americans are off to the solarium, the asians are at the nearest department store buying the latest skin-whitening lotion!

Being asian aussie...well I don't quite fit in either description!

I've tried tanning before, but it doesn't go golden brown. I just turn black!

But thx for the reminder to keep diet in check!!

Comment

Stu my skin has always been white as! It is the one thing my mum likes about me. There is an ancient saying that if you have white skin, you are able to hide at least 3 other flaws in yourself.

Yeah weird you reckon!? So whilst aussies and americans are off to the solarium, the asians are at the nearest department store buying the latest skin-whitening lotion!

Being asian aussie...well I don't quite fit in either description!

I've tried tanning before, but it doesn't go golden brown. I just turn black!

But thx for the reminder to keep diet in check!!
                        actually.. white skin means you're not a field worker. in ancient chinese history, if you have white skin, that means you're almost near goddess/emperess.. if you're tanned, you're known as poverish (poor). heh, i couldn't give a rip, i'll get as tanned as i want. i'm chinese.. shit.. who cares. that's for really really chinese people who still believe in the 15-18th century traditions. it still goes on today though, quite weird..

Comment

nah, i'm not hawaiian. i've lived in hawaii for the past 16 years. was 4 when i moved here. and it means.. "Thanks and i'll see you later. drink your water."
                          haha I am about to drink some water now. I am getting in 5-6L a day.

Mahalo to you!!! (I hope I used it right!)

Comment

actually.. white skin means you're not a field worker. in ancient chinese history, if you have white skin, that means you're almost near goddess/emperess.. if you're tanned, you're known as poverish (poor). heh, i couldn't give a rip, i'll get as tanned as i want. i'm chinese.. shit.. who cares. that's for really really chinese people who still believe in the 15-18th century traditions. it still goes on today though, quite weird..
                            Yep. Spot on the money! Though it is MUCH less prized now, tradition has still been ingrained from centuries ago

Comment

Yep. Spot on the money! Though it is MUCH less prized now, tradition has still been ingrained from centuries ago
                              eh, but look at it this way, if someone were to put it in your face, "You have to stay white. You can't do anything. We have to bind your feet." <-- so.. no. i didn't think so :P

but luckily chinese people that live in countries other than china has understood what other ways of living is. and unfortunately... it's way better. you'd agree with this statement, i believe.

Comment

FF thanks for the suggestion, but my pics will be showing progress and I don't think there is a noticeable difference on a daily basis. Nice try though

well i wont tell you how to run your log, just saying it has good informational/motivational value

Giggity giggity

sorry, i'll behave now
                                Ht: 6'1"
                                Wt: 200 lb.s
                                BF: 20.4% (6/9/06)
                                17% (8/2/06)
                                Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

MY SUMMER OF HUGENESS BULK STACK LOG [ALMOST THE WHOLE CL STACK]
                                http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=766

Comment

Working...
                                X