Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

asianbabe's acquisition of assSSssets with Sesaglow !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asianbabe
    Chin up (holy cow I can finally do 1!!!!!!)
    Watch out DDAWG !!!

Comment

Should I be giving myself a timeframe... or just let it happen?
      Well call me crazy but I would let the mirror be the primary indicator at this point... the scale is *almost* useless in your scenario IMO. Not for purposes of this particular log, but have you compared BOTH high intensity and low intensity / extended duration cardio ?

Do you do any weighted / low rep ab work at all ? (I'll go back through the log and check).

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
        Well call me crazy but I would let the mirror be the primary indicator at this point... the scale is *almost* useless in your scenario IMO. Not for purposes of this particular log, but have you compared BOTH high intensity and low intensity / extended duration cardio ?

Do you do any weighted / low rep ab work at all ? (I'll go back through the log and check).
        I actually don't do A lot of ab work... my workouts are already lasting close to 80-90mins so by ab time I am shizzled. I have been doing weighted decline crunces, hanging leg raises, cable rope crunches - but probably only adds up to 6 sets a week or so, reps around 10-12 range..

My cardio is about 3-4 days a week... mostly 45min sessions of mod-high intensity - but not on empty and not after weights. Do you think there is an issue with that? Or I should try something else?

Yeah I don't like the scale either, it doesn't really tell me anything. My weight has barely changed for the past 2 months, maybe up or down a couple of pounds... though thats also a reason why I think my progress has stalled

Edit... just looked at josh's log, guess I haven't been doing hanging leg raises after all
        Last edited by asianbabe; 07-31-2006, 04:04 AM.

Comment

Controversial, but have you tried a ab-roller at all ?

Comment

I don't have one
            I can do this other exercise.. but you're kneeling and you put your elbows on the fitball and roll out.. similar??

Comment

I don't have one
              I can do this other exercise.. but you're kneeling and you put your elbows on the fitball and roll out.. similar??
              Sounds similar... anything where you get a extreme stretch intense MMC. You should feel the MMC on the first set if done properly IMO and it should HURT but not spasm.

Comment

what do you think of this one..
                http://www.amazingabdominals.com/ab_...dbtwists.shtml

Comment

Day 10 on SesaGLOW

Monday 31st July 2006

Workout: None, REST day

================================================== ========

Notes:

Yeah recovering today, back to hit up those weights tomorrow baby!
                  Long day at uni, foods a bit messy due to 4 hours of class in a row

Nutrition

Calories 1640
                  Calories From Fat 458

Total Fat 52g 134%
                  Saturated Fat 12g 63%

Total Carbohydrate 109g 55%
                  Dietary Fiber 46g 114
                  Sugars 44g

Protein 194g 126%
                  Vitamin A 303% Vitamin C 722%
                  Calcium 111% Iron 163%

SesaGLOW dosing: 3 caps total - meals 1,2,5

Comment

Hey AB! How are your classes going?? Looks like your workouts are still going strong as usual Enjoy your rest day!

Fat Loss Journal

Red Acid Log

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
                      Watch out DDAWG !!!
                      Crap, better start training for more!

Comment

• Tuesday 1st August 2006

Workout AM:
                        • box squats 66
                        • leg press 176
                        • d/b rev lunges 33*
                        • sldl 110
                        • partial glute ham raises ~10

Crazy ab circuit:
                        • decline ab crunches 11*
                        • cable rope crunch
                        • hanging leg raises
                        • weighted crunch 33
                        • fitball rolldowns... etc etc

Duration: ~100min .. + 30min stretch when I got home

Cardio: None

Notes:
                        Goooood session today, did a lot of sets. Legs are fried!!!!! Wow, so I incorporated a few more things in today... the glute ham raises are scary!!!! I am such a chicken... I have fear of heights!! (even though it is only a few inches off the floor ). I had to put a bench in front of me for reassurance... hahah but next time I'll get a lower bench until I can do it unassisted. But they were fun! Workout took ages due to a lot of squatting practice I am getting there!

Nutrition

Calories 1956
                        Calories From Fat 501

Total Fat 59g 152%
                        Saturated Fat 12g 60%

Total Carbohydrate 215g 109%
                        Dietary Fiber 49g 123%
                        Sugars 65g

Protein 172g 112%
                        Vitamin A 264% Vitamin C 650%
                        Calcium 126% Iron 150%

SesaGLOW dosing: 3 caps total - meals 3 4 & 6.

Heya JJ! Class is going well!!! Hehe I had a 3 hour seminar today.. only feel asleep like 10 times

Comment

• Wow box squats and glute ham raises? Very impressed!

Comment

• Originally posted by ddawg91
                            Wow box squats and glute ham raises? Very impressed!
                            yeahhh baby, aloha butt building bonanza

Comment

• That's one badass lookin workout there AB! What are the glute ham raises? And the fitball rolldown? I'm not so good with the names of all the movements.

Fat Loss Journal

Red Acid Log

Comment

• from bb.com.. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/renegade10.htm
                                The "natural" glute ham is no walk in the park and is one of the nastiest of all weight room exercises there is. It will give you a powerful set of hams and a new level of ferocity to your training. This is not a complicated exercise but a brutal one. Make sure you set yourself up with sufficient padding under the knee so that the ankle knee joint is parallel to the ground and toes are dug into the floor with someone holding your feet down.

Keep the hips and abs squeezed tight as you pull yourself down with control and do not bend forward. As you invariably collapse to the ground have your hands meet the ground and push off where to the point where you can pull yourself back up using your hamstrings. One particularly devilish approach is to hold statically a few inches from the top for 15-60 seconds and then drop fast eccentrically.
                                They are really hectic, and I can't do them properly yet! I just learnt them a few days ago too!
                                Master suggested I use the ab roller, but I don't have one.. the fitball is kinda like...you're kneeling and you put your elbows on the fitball and roll out.. hard to explain, but my abbies can feel it! Hope it helped jj

Comment

Working...
                                X