Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

asianbabe's acquisition of assSSssets with Sesaglow !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enter Sesaglow….

Here is the review I know you have all been waiting for.......

NOTE!
    So this was my first attempt at body recomp. I have been working with my trainer Emma-Leigh (another forum member) through the 9 weeks or so, and she has helped me with a lot – from training sessions to get my squat and deadlift form right, and helping build my nutrition around gaining strength and muscle (though I have been struggling with those!!!)

So I have managed to gain ~5lbs, but honestly, I don’t think much of it has been fat – see pictures…My workouts have been mainly full body compounds 3-4 times a week, I think my arms, abs and calves in particular have been kind of neglected, since they are usually at the end of my long workouts, so I will endeavour to put some more effort into them from now on.

================================================== =====================

So how has Sesaglow aided/hindered my progress?! First of all, I have to say that this is a supplement that takes a while for its effects to be produced – it can sometimes be hard to monitor dramatic changes, but through my usage of it, I think it has benefits beyond fat loss…

Pros
    • 5lb gain without too much fat gain
    • Clearer, smoother skin – especially since I used this throughout winter, I did not experience any dry skin and hence did not need to use a lot of moisturiser. My skin is usually pimple free, so I don’t know if it would improve acne, but I really liked how it helped keep my skin nice and soft during the dry cold months!
    • PMS symptoms – this is for the girlies! (or the boyfriends) – I did not experience pain/discomfort whilst on Sesaglow – though it is NOT a mood enhancer, I think it may be of benefit to those who have cramps during their favourite time of the month.
    • Did not affect strength gains

Cons
    • At 3 caps a day, by a couple of weeks, I was feeling quite tired and lethargic and had a general lazy kind of attitude, sometimes a feeling of weakness as well.
    • Bruising – I already bruise and cut really easily, but the addition of Sesaglow seemed to have elevated this problem.

================================================== =====================

Towards the end of the log, I scaled my dosing back to 1 cap a day, and felt fine – energy crept back up and the bruising reduced. I think you would just have to see for yourself through experimentation what dosage works for you. At 1 cap the benefits still remained, but as I said, the disadvantages dropped off.

Comment

• Stats..... yes I Acquired some ASSETS!!!!!

Comment

• Overall... Would I buy this again?????

Overall, since I have been on a recomp phase and not really in a calorie deficit, I think Sesaglow has helped me attain some mainly lean gains. For fat loss/cutting though, I would probably be more inclined to stack this with something like red acid or melting point.

Would I purchase this product again. Yes. But for me, I would stick to about 1 cap a day, which would last me 6 months! At this dosage, I am able to experience the positives of the supplement yet negate the lethargic effects.

Thanks to the CL crew for letting me test this. Hopefully my feedback has been of benefit!

Comment

• Test #1

Comment

• test # 2

Comment

• the final # 3! hopefully there has been a change.... and if so, it has been a good 1

Comment

• looking great!

Comment

• Great work AB !! Thanks for the detailed review !!

Comment

• Agreed, what an awesome log/review AB!

Looking great too!
                    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

• you got the asian in ya! there's no white girl with that type of body
                      Last edited by jingzhe; 09-30-2006, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• Thanks boys!!!

Well I guess that marks the end of my log... I'm gonna miss spamming in here

Thanks all for following

Comment

• Originally posted by asianbabe
                          Thanks boys!!!

Well I guess that marks the end of my log... I'm gonna miss spamming in here
                          There's always room for another one !!

"asianbabe's awesome aussie asset updates"

"The daily show v.asianbabe"

"The A-Report... featuring asianbabe"

"AsianBabe.... kicking ASS and taking names"

"AsianBabe 2.... return of the babe"

"AsianBabe 2.... bringin' sexy back"

"AsianBabe 2.... the wonder down under"

Comment

• !!!!! Have you been preparing for my next log pu!!

maybe there will be room for AB Gen 2 v RA Gen 2!!! .....Maybe!!

Comment

!!!!! Have you been preparing for my next log pu!!

Comment

!!!!! Have you been preparing for my next log pu!!

I am already subscribed
                                MY GREEN MAG LOG
                                http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
                                http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

Working...
                                X