Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

asianbabe's acquisition of assSSssets with Sesaglow !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jing you are speaking crazy aloha-ian again =P

hey Raj, cool, all my journals are turning (or have already) into a joke though, good luck with following this one

Comment

• nah, korean. alasuh means ok. i can speak very little of korean.. i speak fluent mandarin though.

Comment

• DOH

I speak very little mando... what about, ne shi wo de yong ren

Just jokinG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by asianbabe
          DOH

I speak very little mando... what about, ne shi wo de yong ren

Just jokinG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          WHOA WAHO WHAOA>>... take it easy there missy. that's just hahahaha!! trust me, all guys are to their girls.

Comment

• Saturday August 19th 2006

Cardio: Taught a class (1hr Aerobics) + snail walk home (45min)

================================================== ========

Notes:

Well I just slept for the past 5 hours, it was meant to be an afternoon nap, going to a party later tonight.. hence meals are pretty mucked up today.. haven't eaten since 1, and really not feeling very ... arggghh I just want to go back to sleep!!

Please excuse the lack of nutritional info, it hasn't been very impressive lately, its now 7pm and I've only had 3 meals.. will get some more cals in soon... hopefully... and back into the swing of things after I recover from the party tonight, lol...

Jing,

Comment

• hmm. so its now 4am and I just got back... and now I can't sleep
              how on earth am I going to work out tomorrow?!

arghh and also, one o my keyboard keys isn't working. uck. reaking hell. damnit. Guess which one

Comment

hmm. so its now 4am and I just got back... and now I can't sleep
                how on earth am I going to work out tomorrow?!

arghh and also, one o my keyboard keys isn't working. uck. reaking hell. damnit. Guess which one
                does it have a USB or PS/2 keyboard connector? try unplugging and plugging it back in, reboot. if that doesn't work, i think you've been swearing too much!

if that doesn't work, take off the F button cover and see what's going on there. it might sound like you broke your keyboard, but eh.. it'll snap back on. i'm sure it's not software failure.. who manufactured the keyboard? and which model is it.
                Last edited by jingzhe; 08-19-2006, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• hahahh thanks mate, just a vaio laptop, only a year old!

and oi I hardly ever use expletives!! >< Yeah the actual button cover fell off, I snapped it back on but its still not great, well thanks anyway

back to sleep....

Comment

• Purple Wraath

As per pu's approval, I will be adding Purple Wraath to my pre-workout.

I am currently using xtend, which is fast running out, so I will be mixing PW into it, (half/half) ; hope this is ok with everybody.

I'm trying this for my workout today!

Comment

As per pu's approval, I will be adding Purple Wraath to my pre-workout.

I am currently using xtend, which is fast running out, so I will be mixing PW into it, (half/half) ; hope this is ok with everybody.

I'm trying this for my workout today!
                      which batch did you get? if you got the first batch like me.. well.. i hope you get used to the taste. :| most women are actually supertasters (enlarged taste buds) which can taste just about everything.. physiology 101. yay.. :reading a book:

Comment

• Yeah I bought it ages ago, its been sitting in my cupboard collecting dust!
                        But I had it today! Here's my PW recipe..

I used the scivation scoop ~ 5g ish I think:

1 scoop grape xtend
                        1 scoop PW
                        1 scoop splenda

Throw in freezer for fan hour

MmmmmMmm It tastes decent!

Comment

Yeah I bought it ages ago, its been sitting in my cupboard collecting dust!
                          But I had it today! Here's my PW recipe..

I used the scivation scoop ~ 5g ish I think:

1 scoop grape xtend
                          1 scoop PW
                          1 scoop splenda

Throw in freezer for fan hour

MmmmmMmm It tastes decent!
                          splenda.. damn it why didn't i think of that.

Comment

• yeah try it!!

I haven't tried PW on its own yet though, after the reviews I don't dare!!
                            When the xtend runs out I'll be mixing it with AI strawberry Excell. Should be good, and if not, splenda will always be there to save the day

Comment

• Day 30

Sunday August 20th 2006

Workout PM:
                              • D/b rows 3 x 8 (39*x4, 33*x4) - started to lose form, dropped set back to 33*
                              • Deadlifts 66 3 x 6 (hard as..)
                              • Chins practice 8 x 1 (up from 3!)
                              • Reverse push/ups 3 x 6
                              • d/b rear lat raise 9* 3 x 10
                              • Back extensions 22
                              • bb curl 39 10,8,8 (increased reps)
                              • Random abs

Duration: ~70min

Cardio: PM: 15min Jog

Notes:

Good workout today, managed to get in a few more chins, they are looking cleaner and less "swingy" ; D/b rows also went up, but once again the 5lb fincrease was a bit too much, so drop-setted back down to complete the rest of the reps, next time I'll try to get the whole set in.
                              Been stuck at the same weight for biceps for-ever, finally managed to get in a few more reps today, but other than that, arms were pretty worked!

Deadlifts were hard!! I can't imagine how the rest of you can lift 100x more than that. *mortified look* Well, Emma will be helping me on this shortly so its all

Tried Purple Wraath today, and felt heaps of energy as well as a bit more sweating than usual .. even after the workout, which didn't take that long today, I felt like I could keep going, so went for a jog until the gym closed and I got kicked out

Nutrition

~2000cals

SesaGLOW dosing: 3 caps total - meals 1, 3, 5

Well, I tried to recover from the previous night.. got home pretty late/early in the morning, and slept for most of the day, I'm feeling pretty tired, and those fun fun parties aren't cool the next day. But nope, no alcohol was drunk. That's one good thing!

Comment

• Day 31

Monday August 21st 2006

Workout Rest
                                Cardio: Rest

Notes:

Uni this afternoon, taking the chance to rest up since I have a date with Ms booty-torturous Emma tomorrow morning for deadlifts!!!!!

Nutrition

Calories 1703
                                Calories From Fat 508

Total Fat 58g 150%
                                Saturated Fat 12g 60%

Total Carbohydrate 132g 67%
                                Dietary Fiber 41g 103%
                                Sugars 46g

Protein 178g 116%
                                Vitamin A 560% Vitamin C 769%
                                Calcium 97% Iron 164%

SesaGLOW dosing: 3 caps total - meals 1, 3, 5

Overslept.. Woke up at 6am after a good 8 hours or so rest, then fell asleep again at about 9am for another 2 and a half hours, still feeling sleepy...
                                Last edited by asianbabe; 08-21-2006, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X