X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AshyLarry
    replied
    Days 5/6/7:

Well I was pretty busy all weekend. Fridays workout was great, tons of energy, didn't fatigue fast and was able to get a lot done. I had a new PR for 2RM on my squat and managed one more rep on Db presses than last time. Not bad for being in a decent calorie deficit.

For saturday and sunday my dosing was same as usual. Diet was good on saturday, and I was full of energy all day, which was good cause I had to go all around town with my roomates for most of the day and wasn't tired at all. Had a late night working on my friend car and was giddy all night. My friends now rip on me for not being able to keep my leg from shaking while sitting. Doesn't bother me at all though.

Sunday things didn't go as smooth, went to the last Autocross of the year and my meals kind of suffered. I had some kashi around 8am then didn't get to eat until 4pm. Surprisingly I didn't get hungry though until around 3pm. I made up for it with a nice high protien dinner and pbj snack at 5 and 830. I'd say I didn't come to far from my goal intake by the end of the day.

Just a note, on sunday during the autox I was extremely energetic during my runs and afterwards I was giddy for a long time, I never really came down like usual. My roomate kept telling me I was talking superfast.

Looking foward to tonight workout and weighin(well not looking foward to that ever lol). Will post an update tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Controlled Labs
    replied
    very nice so far. you have done a tremendous job over the last year.

Leave a comment:

• Sethva
    replied
    Olive oil is one of my favorite foods, love it on pasta, and make a olive oil/ground pepper mixture to dip bread in, mmmmm

Leave a comment:

• AshyLarry
    replied
    Thanks for the comments guys!

Day 4:

Nothing crazy to report, rain put a damper on my bike ride/run. Looking foward to tonights workout and hopefull tomorrow I can do a nice 20-30 mile ride in the morning if its not raining. Ate good yesterday, replaced the afternoon apple with a 6oz chicken breast, and will be doing the same today. Trying to increase my protien intake and lower my fat, I noticed I'm eating alot of PB and olive oil lately.

Leave a comment:

• scott_jr
    replied
    Originally posted by Tommygnz
    Yo, u need to understand one thing. You probably know this already, but its a marathon, not a race. That last pic tells everybody, IT CAN BE DONE IF U WANT IT. I was 265 down to 197 in 1 1/2-2yrs. I'm addicted now. Every result pushes me to train for more. The best motivator should be your mirror. I hated mine. I didnt even come out the shower at home in front of my wife w/ out a shirt. And sex, lights off!!!! I felt like a lil bitch. Everything from your diet, w/o, and attitude is right. Even your goal, reachable and reasonable. But dont look at that goal as the final destination. Pick a deeper goal for next summer. And log results with monthly pics and measurements to make sure your on track. Best of luck and God Bless!

great advice there gunz....stay focused ashy, do like rocky and GO FOR IT!!!

Leave a comment:

• vanessa40
    replied
    Looks like you are doing great

Vanessa

Leave a comment:

• pu12en12g
    replied
    Originally posted by AshyLarry
    Day 3:

Well I gotta say, I had another really good workout. I felt good the entire time, very little fatigue, by the time I was leaving I felt like I could keep going for more. Here's the recap:

Incline DB Press:
    55x8
    60x7
    65x5
    70x5
    70x3 ~ Asked my spotter to help me get them up, I went to put them up and he wasn't paying attention so I wasted 10 seconds holding them until he finally realized. Need a bit of help on the last rep.

SLDL:
    95x8 (Did these just to show my friend the exercise, he wasn't sure on the proper form)
    135x5
    185x5
    225x5
    255x2

Dips:
    BWx8
    BWx7
    BWx5
    BWx5
    BWx4 ~ Despite these seeming pretty wimpy this is the best I've ever done. I have like no tricep and since april I've gone from doing 2 maybe, to this so I'm pretty ok with it.

Squats:
    Barx6
    135x5
    135x20 - These were fun, I didn't get as fatigued as I usually do around number 15 or so, I was able to go almost ATG on all of them.

All in all it was a good day, ate well and wasn't very hungry throughout the day. I noticed that during work I usually would get hungry to the point where it would distract me and water wouldn't cure it. Now it seems like my hunger is more controllable and less intense. The only time I find myself a bit hungry is before bed, but I've been eating 1-2 tbsp of peanut butter and thats been more than enough to hold me over.

Here's a rough idea of what I ate:

-1.5 Cups Raisin Bran / 1 cup FF Milk
    - 1 Plum
    - Chicken Breast (6 ozish) w/ peppers, onions, mushrooms, on 2 pieces of WW bread.
    - Apple
    - 1.5 tbsp PB w/Suagr free Jelly on 1 piece WW bread
    - 7 egg whites with 5 oz Sweet Potato & 1 tbsp olive oil
    - 2 tbsp PB w/ .75 cup milk

Lots of water yesterday, easily over a gallon proabably closer to 2.
    Awesome detail, and great to hear about your cravings / hunger too

Leave a comment:

• Tommygenz
    replied
    Yo, u need to understand one thing. You probably know this already, but its a marathon, not a race. That last pic tells everybody, IT CAN BE DONE IF U WANT IT. I was 265 down to 197 in 1 1/2-2yrs. I'm addicted now. Every result pushes me to train for more. The best motivator should be your mirror. I hated mine. I didnt even come out the shower at home in front of my wife w/ out a shirt. And sex, lights off!!!! I felt like a lil bitch. Everything from your diet, w/o, and attitude is right. Even your goal, reachable and reasonable. But dont look at that goal as the final destination. Pick a deeper goal for next summer. And log results with monthly pics and measurements to make sure your on track. Best of luck and God Bless!

Leave a comment:

• AshyLarry
    replied
    Day 3:

Well I gotta say, I had another really good workout. I felt good the entire time, very little fatigue, by the time I was leaving I felt like I could keep going for more. Here's the recap:

Incline DB Press:
    55x8
    60x7
    65x5
    70x5
    70x3 ~ Asked my spotter to help me get them up, I went to put them up and he wasn't paying attention so I wasted 10 seconds holding them until he finally realized. Need a bit of help on the last rep.

SLDL:
    95x8 (Did these just to show my friend the exercise, he wasn't sure on the proper form)
    135x5
    185x5
    225x5
    255x2

Dips:
    BWx8
    BWx7
    BWx5
    BWx5
    BWx4 ~ Despite these seeming pretty wimpy this is the best I've ever done. I have like no tricep and since april I've gone from doing 2 maybe, to this so I'm pretty ok with it.

Squats:
    Barx6
    135x5
    135x20 - These were fun, I didn't get as fatigued as I usually do around number 15 or so, I was able to go almost ATG on all of them.

All in all it was a good day, ate well and wasn't very hungry throughout the day. I noticed that during work I usually would get hungry to the point where it would distract me and water wouldn't cure it. Now it seems like my hunger is more controllable and less intense. The only time I find myself a bit hungry is before bed, but I've been eating 1-2 tbsp of peanut butter and thats been more than enough to hold me over.

Here's a rough idea of what I ate:

-1.5 Cups Raisin Bran / 1 cup FF Milk
    - 1 Plum
    - Chicken Breast (6 ozish) w/ peppers, onions, mushrooms, on 2 pieces of WW bread.
    - Apple
    - 1.5 tbsp PB w/Suagr free Jelly on 1 piece WW bread
    - 7 egg whites with 5 oz Sweet Potato & 1 tbsp olive oil
    - 2 tbsp PB w/ .75 cup milk

Lots of water yesterday, easily over a gallon proabably closer to 2.

Leave a comment:

• pu12en12g
    replied
    Great detail so far

Leave a comment:

• Sethva
    replied
    Amazing losses man! Lets see how RAG2 helps you get that six pack

Leave a comment:

• AshyLarry
    replied
    Thanks guys!

Day 2:

Cardio/Rest day, I opted for the rest day as I was feeling very lethargic. Diet was clean and drank lots of water. No abnormalities to report from the RA or SG. Took them the same as the day before.

Leave a comment:

• Turek AYS
    replied
    great improvement! i love looking at old pictures of myself, and seeing how far i've come.

Leave a comment:

• adcustom
    replied
    Dude, you've come a LONG way from last august! Nice job!

Leave a comment:

• AshyLarry
    replied
    Here are the pictures. They kind of suck but they'll do for now.

The titles speak for themselves, the last one is last august when I'd already lost 25lbs or so vs 2 days ago.

Thanks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X