Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Introduce yourself and post your PIC thread !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JOEYDOYLE2 View Post
    Im a newbie,my name is Joey,looking forward to being on this board!!
    Welcome !!

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g

that PT kid needs to hit the weights..
      Last edited by jiritt0; 05-23-2009, 09:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
        I think PU was telling him... Kid..... See that Blue Gene over there? Buy some NOW!

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
          He's one cool cat !

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
            He's one cool cat !
            Is that at a local gym?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
              Is that at a local gym?
              Yep

Comment

• laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• My trip to Jamacia 09

sums up summer 08. grilling in the rain

Last edited by RenegadeRows; 06-11-2009, 05:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RenegadeRows View Post
                    My trip to Jamacia 09

sums up summer 08. grilling in the rain

Good thing that wasn't Grilling naked in the rain. Damn Mosquitos.

Comment

• A couple days after graduation, sittin on the turnpike for 45minutes from an accident, that happened 30minutes before arriving ...

was so bad, when we finally got moving, there was absolutely no debris anywhere or signs of an accident. I did see a tow truck roll by on the other side with a mashed up minivan while sitting around lol

& yes, it is a rolex, haha!
                      Attached Files

Comment

• 180@5'11

Last edited by JohnnySon; 10-14-2009, 03:57 AM.

Comment

• My name is Pitter and I'd just like to say hi to everyone. As everybody knows that nowadays forums are the best source of Knowledge, and through forums we can learn a lot. When I heard of the community I thought it would be wonderful to expand to a new community, meet like minded people and share thoughts and services with fellow members.I am sure there's a lot of interesting topics and discussions happening on this forum and wanted to check it out.I was looking for a new forum to join and the higher powers of Google has brought me here!
                          I look forward to meeting you all and wish you the best of success.
                          valentines day presents

Comment

• Originally posted by pitterson View Post
                            My name is Pitter and I'd just like to say hi to everyone. As everybody knows that nowadays forums are the best source of Knowledge, and through forums we can learn a lot. When I heard of the community I thought it would be wonderful to expand to a new community, meet like minded people and share thoughts and services with fellow members.I am sure there's a lot of interesting topics and discussions happening on this forum and wanted to check it out.I was looking for a new forum to join and the higher powers of Google has brought me here!
                            I look forward to meeting you all and wish you the best of success.
                            Welcome !!! Now post a photo for teh ladies

Comment

• Me at age 23.... im 31 now and its gonna be a long road back to getting in shape now that my b/f has more then doubled!!! Get me back there Controlled Labs!!!

Last edited by LilBG; 01-09-2010, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• You'll have to put in the work but we can lend a hand.
                                laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
                                X