awww, isn't it pretty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awww, isn't it pretty?

i couldn't have a butterfly without a little violence. That would be unmanly.

Lol! did you take these pics?
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

yes, the first one was a couple days ago... and the ladies was a couple years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Illilian View Post
        yes, the first one was a couple days ago... and the ladies was a couple years ago.
        Wow! amazing shots!
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
          Wow! amazing shots!
          thank you!

Comment

Definitely some cool lookin shots

Comment

lol, did you shoop in the butterfly onto her arm or was that preplanned?
              On track to bulk - http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...208#post144208

Comment

Originally posted by Powercage View Post
                Definitely some cool lookin shots
                thanks!

Originally posted by miccelol View Post
                lol, did you shoop in the butterfly onto her arm or was that preplanned?
                aww, man! I can't tell you my secrets. But no, it wasn't photochopped.

Comment

Cutest niece ever ?

AKA AMIDOINITRIGHT ?

Comment

Beautiful picture! She's gorgeous! Can't wait to have kids
                    On track to bulk - http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...208#post144208

Comment

cute niece. I like that black border you put around the pic too.

Comment

Working...
                      X