Preworkout question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preworkout question

This is a really newb question... but I need to clear this up and I'm sure you guys can do this without acting like immature idiots and making fun of the situation.

I'm new to creatine and after doing some research I came to the conclusion to buy Green MAG. I'm happy with my purchase, even knowing I didnt try it, you guys at CL are top notch!

So on to the question:

When should I take my GM and take my Protein pre workout?

also what about post?

Thanks for great products guys!
    Last edited by Mar91; 01-28-2009, 11:37 AM.

Take the GM pre-workout and your protein post workout.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Ok. Well i've also heard of splitting the GM, 1/2 pre 1/2 post... whats the reason for this?

So no protein at all pre workout!? hmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Mar91 View Post
        Ok. Well i've also heard of splitting the GM, 1/2 pre 1/2 post... whats the reason for this?

So no protein at all pre workout!? hmmmm
        Preference.

I take my protein at least an hour or two before my workouts just so I don't get hungry.
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Hmm... I think i'll take my protein about an hour before workout and GM around 45 mins before workout. Is this good? Will taking Protein after taking GM affect GM's performance?

Then Post will be just shake, unless im splitting the GM....

Comment

Hmm... I think i'll take my protein about an hour before workout and GM around 45 mins before workout. Is this good?
            Sounds fine, even 30min pre would be good for the MAGnitude

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
              Sounds fine, even 30min pre would be good for the MAGnitude
              What about having protein after taking Green MAG 30-45mins before workout? Will this mess with its performance?

With post workout I will most likely take my protein right after my workout. When should I take Green MAG?

Sorry for my confusion guys...

Comment

What about having protein after taking Green MAG 30-45mins before workout? Will this mess with its performance?

With post workout I will most likely take my protein right after my workout. When should I take Green MAG?

Sorry for my confusion guys...
                GM 30-45 min. pre workout. If you workout in the pm, then try to eat a premeal about 1.5 hrs before you hit the gym. GM is best utilized pre.
                Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Ok well thanks for the help guys

Comment

I take cytogainer hour before.. then GM 30 before workouts. Then Cytogainer post workout.

Comment

Ok, thanks man

Comment

Working...
                      X