Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help in choosing between these 3

Blue Growth, Blue Up, Blue Gene

I will definitely be picking up Blue Gene for the recovery, But I'm a little confused on the other 2 BU and BG seems the same to me I read the FAQS maybe I misread what's your guys opinion on BU and BG?

My current stack is
    OT
    Fish Oil
    Vitamin C
    Whey
    Glycer Grow
    Seasmin
    Purple Wraath

My workouts is
    Bill Star 5x5 in between days I work out specific body parts so I'm in the gym 6 days a week lifting heavy.
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/RRBolo/

Originally posted by Bolo View Post
    Blue Growth, Blue Up, Blue Gene

I will definitely be picking up Blue Gene for the recovery, But I'm a little confused on the other 2 BU and BG seems the same to me I read the FAQS maybe I misread what's your guys opinion on BU and BG?

My current stack is
    OT
    Fish Oil
    Vitamin C
    Whey
    Glycer Grow
    Seasmin
    Purple Wraath

My workouts is
    Bill Star 5x5 in between days I work out specific body parts so I'm in the gym 6 days a week lifting heavy.

Between BU and BG I would choose BG. I have had the best sleep of my life on BG and after taking it for a few weeks you start to notice benefits like a good sustained pump

Comment

[QUOTE=wheyfocused;140708]Between BU and BG I would choose BG. I have had the best sleep of my life on BG and after taking it for a few weeks you start to notice benefits like a good sustained pump[/QUOTE

BG you mean Blue Growth? I'm already picking up Blue Gene for sure, I'm trying to decided ethier Blue Up or Blue Growth, I wish I had the funds to get all 3 ;(

Comment

I agree, Blue Growth and Blue Gene.
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

BG you mean Blue Growth? I'm already picking up Blue Gene for sure, I'm trying to decided ethier Blue Up or Blue Growth, I wish I had the funds to get all 3 ;(
          Yes I meant Blue Growth. I saw you had already mentioned you were for sure getting Blue Gene

The Blue Gene, Blue Growth combo packs a punch

Comment

Great thanks for the help guys!! I think I will go with that now I just have to wait until pay day lol

Comment

I would also choose the BG & BG stack. I am planning to add both very soon to my stack.

Bolo: are u cutting? how's the sessamin working for you?
              here, near to the polar circle, heading towards the long & cold winter ....but I got my CL stack: OT, BG, PW, OX

Comment

Originally posted by sergibob View Post
                I would also choose the BG & BG stack. I am planning to add both very soon to my stack.

Bolo: are u cutting? how's the sessamin working for you?
                Yea I was on a cut, I'm not sure if that stuff worked or if it was my diet, I did lose weight and bodyfat taking it together with lipo 6. Not the results I wanted hopefully reduction shots can help me

Comment

I can't wait to get the blue gene/growth combo! I am saving up for it so hopefully in the next month or two. If you haven't tried blue gene you are in for one awesome experience. The recovery is insane with it. Big thanks to Dracoy for introducing me to it!

Comment

yup, blue growth is for growth hormone benefits and sleep, whereas blue up is for natural free test boosting
                    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole
                    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                    Green Bulge
                    White Blood 2
                    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                    Blue Up
                    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Definitely go with Blue Growth. I am almost finished with my 2nd bottle, for which I will cycle off soon thereafter. As folks before me have reported, it will and has improved sleep. I have noticed also that within a half hour of taking it, I have no choice but to sleep. It lulls me to sleep and more often than not, I haven't needed to "fall" asleep...i just do the moment I touch down. I'll probably incorporate Blue Gene after I'm done with Blue Growth.

Good luck!
                      Ace

"Mens Sana En Corpore Sano"

CL Till I die. Yessir.

http://www.twitter.com/hypatrophic

Comment

Blue Growth + Golden Gains shake = best pre bedtime stack !

Comment

Blue Growth

Ok my stash finally came in I have a question about Blue Growth, It says to take it on a empty stomach before bedtime. So should I take my casein before it or after?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Ok my stash finally came in I have a question about Blue Growth, It says to take it on a empty stomach before bedtime. So should I take my casein before it or after?
                            I wouldnt even worry about buying casein.

As long as you hit your daily macros you will be fine, you wont go catabolic overnight.

If you still wish to take casein, take your Blue Growth, wait 45 min, then take your casein and hit the sack

Comment

I'm just finishing up the tub I had already bought quite awhile ago, I just wanted to make sure Casein and BG together doesn't give me stomach cramps.
                              Thanks for the reply WF.

Comment

Working...
                              X